Conversations (July 25)

You woke up in Tyler's warm embrace and looked up at him to see that he was awake.

"Good morning."

Tyler said.

"Good morning."

You replied.

Tyler pecked your lips lightly before the two of you got out of bed and slipped on some shorts and t shirts.

You guys went to the kitchen and Tyler started to cook pancakes.

"I didn't know you could cook."

You said with a smile.

"Eh, it's not really a talent more of a hobby."

Tyler replied.

"What's singing?"

You asked.

"A talent of course. I've become famous off of singing although it used to be a hobby before I knew I could really get somewhere with it. Before anyone told me I was good."

Tyler said.

"Hey can we talk for a minute?"

You asked.

"Yeah. Of course."

Tyler said.

You gulped.

"I just have to know...I know you weren't cheating but, what was going on in that room with Cassidy?"

You asked.

"Well, Josh forgot to lock the door when he came back from grocery shopping or wherever he went, and she allowed herself inside and came into my room. And she stripped. And the reason I wasn't throwing her out was because I knew me shouting at her wouldn't get her to stop and I didn't wanna get physical with her so I thought if I ignored her she'd go away. And then she kissed me and I didn't enjoy it at all. And I was gonna tell you she came over but, you found out by yourself..."

Tyler explained.

You walked up behind him and wrapped your arms around him before kissing his bare shoulder lightly. You heard him chuckle to himself.

"Now I have to ask you, I've been wondering, did you really love Josh when you and him dated?"

Tyler asked.

"Yeah, at least I thought I did. But when I kissed him it felt so much different than when I kissed you..."

You said.

Tyler put his pancake and your pancake on a plate and placed it in front of you and you guys began to eat.

"What does kissing us feel like?"

He asked making eye contact with you.

"Kissing Josh was hot, and it felt good and I liked it but, kissing you, it's not hot it's passionate. And I think I like passionate more than hot, passionate kisses are a lot more romantic I guess...this is getting really cheesy..."

You laughed.

"No no I like having these conversations with you."

Tyler laughed.

"What does kissing me feel like?"

You asked out of curiousness.

"Kissing you feels like kissing the love of my life."

Tyler said with a smile.

You felt your cheeks tint red as your face lit into a smile.

You knew Tyler was the perfect man for you after he said that.