Chapter 1: Lil Pump

Lil Pump✊

Me,Purpp, X, Ski and WiFi was sitting in Ms. Williams' class.

Purpp: Aye y'all heard the news?

WiFi: What news?

Ski: You talking about the new girl?

Pump: What new girl?!

X: When I got sent to the principle's office I saw 2 new people they looked like twins or sum. But one was a girl and the other was a boy.

Purpp: Yea people say the girl is fine.

Ski: I hope she ain't ugly. These hoes at this school ugly asf.

WiFi: Pump if she fine is you gon' cuff?

Pump: Hell yea!

I realize I yelled that to loud cause the teacher looked at me.

Ms.Willams: Mr.Garcia watch your mouth.

Pump: Bitch shut the fuck up!

Ms.Williams: Excuse me?!

Pump: Your excused!

She turned around and started writing on the board then the whole class started laughing. I looked up and saw Ms. Williams' dress had all her butt out.

Purpp: Eww I think I'm going to barf.

WiFi: Y'all don't say nun.

X: Wait look out the door. I think that's the new girl!

Just then the door opened and in came Mr. Edwards and the new kids. He looked at Ms.Williams and laughed.

Mr.Edwards: Umm Sorry to interrupt but here are the news students. This is Janell and Daniel Hernandez they are from Alternative School. Well I have to go now.

He walked out the classroom quickly and then when he got into the hallway he started laughing.

Ms.Williams: Well class these are our new students Janell and Daniel. Since we're not doing anything tell us about yourselves. I heard y'all came from Alternative School.

Pump: Damn she a baddie😻

WiFi: And she gotta fatty🤤

Ms. Williams: WiFi! Pump that's your second time!

Janell: Well my name is Janell and I've been in Alternative School since 9th grade for fighting. And this is my twin Brother Daniel.

Daniel: I'm Daniel I've been in Alternative School since the 5th grade for bringing a gun to school and weed and for fighting.

Ms.Williams: Oh well. Welcome to the Class! I'm Ms. Williams. You can sit anywhere you want to for now. But once you sit there you can't move again.

Pump: Y'all can come sit with us!

Janell😍

I walked to the back of the class and sat with a group of boys with one girl at there table. I sat next to the kid with blonde and reddish pink dreads and a girl with blonde hair. Daniel sat next to the kid with a Afro with face tats.

WiFi: Hey I'm WiFi.

X: My name is Jahseh but you can call my X.

Purpp: I'm Purpp.

Ski: I'm Stokeley but they call me Ski.

Chantel: I'm Chantel. Pump's sister.

Pump: I'm Gazzy Garcia but they call me Pump. But you can call me Gazzy or Pump I don't really care.