Chapter 3: I hate you

**Not edited well**

Janell👑

It was a Friday night and I was getting ready to go to Pump's party. I got a text Chantel asking if Daniel was going to the party.

I left my room and went into the gaming room where Skittles always be at.

Janell: Skittles is you going to the party?

He didn't say nothing, he just nodded and continued playing his game. I walked back into my room and texted Chantel.

Wifey😍

Janell: Yea he's going Why?

Wifey: No reason😐

Janell: No way you like Daniel?

Wifey: Ugh I do just don't tell him. I wonder if he likes me?

Janell: I can go ask

Wifey: no dont.

Janell: Aww it's funny that I like your brother and you like mine❤️

Wifey: Aww tru😍

**End of messages**

I was about to go curl my hair when Skittles walked in my room and laid on my bed.

Daniel: Do you think Chantel likes me?

Janell: Yea why?

Daniel: Cause she is super cute and I think I like her. I mean her personality is out of this world. Her body is nice and I just can't stop thinking about her.

Janell: Awww you should totally ask her out.

Daniel: What if she says no.

Janell: She won't. I promise.

I finished curling my hair. I grabbed my purse and got in the care with Skittles and made our way to Pump's house.

Janell: Skittles do Pump like me?

Daniel: Hell yea that nigga likes you. That's all he talks about. Janell this. Janell that. Me and Janell was texting. He talks about you all the time. I don't see why he haven't asked you out yet.

Janell: Aww Pump is so cute.

Daniel: Good now go tell him that. Since he is right that at the door waiting. He must was waiting on you.

Janell: Shut up and go to Chantel.

We got out of the car and Gazzy looked at me and smiled.

Daniel: See you probably just made his day.

Janell: Oh my gosh Daniel shut up!

Pump made his way towards me and Daniel and gave him a bro hug and hugged me and gave me a wink.

Pump: Nice outfit Janell. I like the joggers. And your heels and your top.