Chapter 5: Im Okay

Pump

I walked into Mrs. Williams class, to see nobody but Purpp, Vicky, Janell, Daniel, WiFi, X, Ski and Chantel.

Purpp was sitting with Vicky. Chantel was with Daniel. WiFi and Janell left out the classroom. X, Ski and I were just shaking our heads.

Even though I liked her it doesn't matter. She's happy and I'm happy. I'm kinda glad her and WiFi are together. They perfect together.

X: You alright man?

Ski: You seem glad they together

Pump: I am she's happy. So I'm happy. I just hope WiFi doesn't break her heart. I'm okay with that

Purpp: We all know if that happens we'll get on that ass.

WiFi: Get on who ass?!

X: Yours if you break Janell's heart.

Janell: Awww

WiFi: I wouldn't hurt my baby.

Pump: You guys are cute

Janell👑

I'm glad Pump likes me with Wifi. I looked around and saw Mrs. Williams wasn't here. WiFi grabbed my hand and took me to the desks in the back. Pump,Ski, and X pulled out their weed and started rolling it around. Daniel and Chantel were making out. Vicky was giving Purpp Head. She really just doesn't care.

I looked at WiFi who was texting his mom. I laid my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. He went on Snapchat and took a picture of us. And captioned it 'My World💍🔐💙'

Janell: Aww your so cute

I pinched his cheeks and kissed him.

WiFi: You wanna go on a date tonight?

Janell: Yea

WiFi: I'll pick you at 8

I gave him a kiss. And that kiss turned into a make out session.

The door opened but nobody paid it any mind until we heard a rule hit the desk.

It was Mrs.Williams, she looked horrible and shook.

Mrs

Mrs. Williams: Wow only bad kids today huh? Detention! Pump,Ski and X you have detention till next month! Daniel,Janell, Chantel, and WiFi detention tonight till 10:00 pm.

Janell; Bitch I got a date tonight!

Mrs.Williams: Watch your mouth!

Janell: Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?!

X: Ha Gotti!

Mrs. Williams: See me tomorrow!

Janell: Hoe you got me bent! Who comes to school on a Saturday?!