Chapter 28: Not Dream

Not edited sorry for mistakes

Quavo💸

It's been 2 days since Pump took Dream. Janell has been stalking his social media nonstop. She had videos and screenshots of everything he did. He had naked girls in his house. Weed,xans, and lean everywhere.

We're planning on taking Pump back to court though.  We paid a fine so we would've had to go to jail. But I have a surprise for Janell. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

She told me Nicki Minaj was here favorite artist so me and Nicki made a song for her. It's called 'She for keeps'

Janell was currently in a shower but her phone was ringing. It was Pump.

Pump: If you want this baby you better come get her.

He hung up. I ran into the bathroom where Jae was and told her I'll be right back.

I pulled up at Pump's house and turned on my voice recorder. Just in case he wanted to try sum. I walked up to the door and saw Dream on the mat outside. I quickly took a picture and picked her up. Cause a big anaconda was right beside her. I swear Pump is going to be a dead man.

Pump: Don't bring IT back either!

I just walked back to my truck and put Dream in her car seat. Then she started crying loud.

Quavo: What's wrong babygirl?

She pointed to her body parts. I handed her a piece of candy and drove home fast.

I picked up Dream and ran in the house. She was still crying.

Janell: What is that noise?

She saw I had Dream in my hand so she ran up and grabbed her. Dream's cries gotten louder.

Quavo: She was crying pointing to her body part.

Dream: Mama it hurts!

Janell laid Dream on her back and to her clothes off.

Janell✨

She bleeding. Everywhere. She had bruises all over her body. Somebody must have raped her.

Janell: Babygirl did someone stick something in you.

She nodded but was still crying.

Quavo: I'm calling the cops.

Janell: Who did it?

Dream:*still crying* He was big tall boy. He had things on his face!

Quavo: Who could it be?

Janell: I don't know but let's take her to the hospital.

We rushed to the Emergency room and Dream was rushed back there. Polices came into the room.

Police: Good morning my name is Office Dan and this is my buddy Tim. The hospital called and said a little 2 year old was hurt.

Janell: Yea um it's a really long story and I guess we got time for it. So it all started when my ex lil pump started hitting on me so I divorced him then a couple of days ago he took us to court to get full control over our daughter. He made up a lot of stuff about my boyfriend and me. And got our child taken. So this morning around 6 am he called Qua telling him he better come get this child or else. When Quavo got there it was a anaconda next to my baby. When Quavo put Dream in the car she started crying and pointing to her private parts. Then she told us when he got home that somebody raped her.

Doctor: Sorry to interrupt but the results came in and the person who rape your daughter Dream is a male by the name of Gazzy Garcia. Looking at her charts that her father.

Quavo: Bitch!

I can't believe my baby daddy raped his own daughter.............

To be continued