Chapter 9: Party

Janell👑

Me and Pump turned around. Only to see Yazmine. This bitch has the nerve.

Janell: What do you mean by that?

Yazmine: Just saying. It won't last.

Janell: Get out!

Yazmine: I will

Yazmine😈

While I kept Janell and Pump busy. WiFi was upstairs in Daniel's room leaving Janell's underwear all over his floor. So when Chantel goes up there she'll think his cheating then gets made at Janell for not telling her.

After we get done with that we'll head over to Pump's house and we will leave underwear all over that place.

Our plan was to break them up. See here WiFi never really like Pump. He was always jealous because Pump was richer then him. Pump was the shit. I want Pump. If I get Pump it'll jump start my DJ career. WiFi wants Janell. That was our plan we will always get what we want.

I really didn't wanna do this but I want my money and that's what WiFi promised.

Janell: Umm Hello?

I slowly walked out the door then turned around and looked at Pump and Janell. They are cute together.....

Janell👑

Well that was weird I wonder what that hoe is up to.

Later the day the boys went to Peep's house to get ready while we stayed at my house and got ready.

Sommer: You and Janell are really cute!

Chantel: Right

Janell: What Time does the party start?

Vicky: 8

Janell: It's 4 y'all wanna watch It?

Sommer: That scary clown movie no thank you.

Vicky: Come on it's fun and not that scary

Chantel: Where is it?

Janell: It's in skittles' room

Chantel got up and went into Daniel's. Five minutes later she came back with The movie and a wallet

Janell: Who's wallet?

Chantel: WiFi's

Sommer: I wonder how it got there?

Janell: Weird.

Chantel popped the movie into my tv and we began to watch.

Pump💉

Me and the boys were just sitting around smoking and sipping lean. Boonk just walked in with hella hoes they were all ugly. None of them could beat Janell's beauty.

I lowkey needed my dick sucked and Janell wasn't here. So I texted her.

BabyJae💍🔐💞: Yes boo

Bae Boonk brought sum hoes here and I was wondering can one of them suck my dick?

BabyJae💍🔐💞: No

Whyy😩 I need my dick sucked and your not here. Please I'll buy u a big bag of twix.

BabyJae💍🔐💞: Fine But she can only suck your dick😭 She can't ride you or sit on your face or dance on you.

Okays thanks mama😝😘

BabyJae💍🔐💞: Bye baby

I called the little ugly hoe over here and made her suck my dick. Soon as she started sucking it was just horrible. She really didn't know how to suck dick. I pulled out my phone and started watching porn and then I pulled out my other phone and went to Janell's instagram. Damn Wifey bad she got 5.3 million followers.