Chapter 19: Who you?

3 months later

Janell 👑

Lots have changed in 3 months. Pump has been in a coma for 1 month. I have been in jail for 2 months. While I have been in there I found out I was pregnant. I was supposed to be in there for 10 years but got out for very good behavior and me being pregnant.

I missed everything my graduation, my mother's birth. The squad has changed. Chantel and Sommer have been visiting me. Turns out Pump lost his memory. He doesn't know who I am. But he remembers Aaliyah and Justin and everything else that happened but he just doesn't remember me. It's pretty fucked up.

Me and Chantel made up along with Yazmine and WiFi we all kinda a group. Peep died in November. I will miss him dearly. Ski and X stop fucking with each other and us.

Xan left, he said it was to much and he couldn't take it. Daniel has been getting hated on by the whole world. He's gotten into it with gangs and other rappers.

Me on other hand is 3 months pregnant with a baby girl. I started back my YouTube channel and went on with my life. I stayed away from the group. I didn't need drama I would stress over it. Chantel, Sommer and Yazmine are coming over now. We are having a sleepover.

I got into my shorts and tank top and went to go answer the door.

Janell: Heyyyyyyy

Janell: Heyyyyyyy

Sommer: Oh my god!!! I missed you!!!

I greeted them with big hugs and led them to my room.

Chantel: Oh my gosh!! New decorations!

Yazmine: It's beautiful!

Janell: Thanks

Sommer: Is it a boy or girl?

Janell: Girl!

Yazmine: Does Pump know?

Chantel: Well Gazzy is it the point that he knows Jae. But not like that. He seen her on Instagram and stuff. He thinks your really sexy. But he's with Aaliyah now.

Janell: That fake plastic bitch!

Sommer: Want me to beat Ha ass?

Janell: Yea since I'm pregnant I can't.

Chantel: But What Gazzy don't know is Aaliyah is cheating on him. And last week I wanted in on her on the phone with her mom. She's pregnant and it's not Pump's.

Yazmine: Hoebag

Janell: I wanna see Pump tomorrow.

Sommer: We'll set y'all up tomorrow anyway let's get this party started!!

That night after everyone went to sleep I texted Pump and he agreed to meet up with me tomorrow.

It was a new day, the girls were still in my room. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and curled my hair. I saw the girls picked out a outfit for me.

It was a grey dress with a light green coat

It was a grey dress with a light green coat. I walked downstairs and saw the girls eating. I sat next to Sommer and ate quickly and made my way there.

I greeted Pump with a hug then we sat down. I noticed that he had a camera crew behind him. I guess he had a reality show.

Pump: Wassup?

Janell: Nothing much

Pump: I heard you just got out of jail

Janell: Yep for tempting murder.

Pump: Who you tried to kill?

Janell: Ski

Pump: Ski Mask the Slump God?

Janell: Yea he got you hit by a car so I tried to kill him.

Pump: People been saying that I lost my memories of you and me. Is that true?

Janell: Yes I don't know how but you just lost your memories with me only.

Pump: So we were a thing?

Janell: Yea

I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures and text messages with us.

Pump: I'm starting to remember you but I only see Aaliyah.

Janell: Because Gazzy she tricked you. She using you for your money.

Pump: Chantel told me she was pregnant. That true?

Janell: Yea. It ain't your baby. This is.

I showed him him my baby bump.

Pump: How many months?

Janell: 3

Pump: I'm lost

Janell: Before I tried to kill Ski we had sex and I found out I was pregnant in jail so they let me out. While you was with Aaliyah I laid low.

Pump: So that's my baby?

Janell: Yea

Pump: This is to much. I gotta go talk to Purp. He'll know the answers

Janell: Ask Purp about me.

With that I got up and left. I hope things go right I miss Pump. I want our family together. I won't stop til I get it.

Not edited well