Chapter 29

4 months later

Quavo💍

After we found out Pump raped Dream. The police locked him up for life. Of course a couple of his friends didn't like that and they tried to come after us. Some ended up dead sum in jail.

I hope they learn to not fuck with me or Janell ever. The past 4 months have been great. I finally asked Janell to be my girlfriend. But her being my girlfriend is like not enough for me. I want her to be more then that. I want her to be my wife and I think I'm going to ask her.

Janell💍

So the past 4 months were the best ever. Me and Quavo are together and happy as freak. But I think I could be pregnant. I wanna be pregnant but then again ion know how Qua gonna take it.

I took 5 pregnancy tests and they all came be positive. I even went to the doctor. I'm 2 weeks in. I want to surprise Quavo with it. So I made him a dinner with chicken, beans, rice, macaroni, and biscuits.

My mom wanted to keep Dream so I took Dream there. Me and my dad are cool now. He was just stressing during the time.

I heard Quavo pull up from the studio or wherever he was. I walked into the front room and gave him a hug.

Quavo: Wassup Baby

Janell: Nothing I got a surprise for you.

Quavo: You know I like surprise and I got a little some for ya.

I grabbed his hand and walked him into the dining room and sat him down in front of his plate.

Quavo: You went all out didn't you momma.

He started eating when I walked out. I ran upstairs and grabbed the box with the pregnancy tests. When I got back down I saw that he was done.

Janell: You must have been hungry

Quavo: Haven't ate all day.

I placed the box in front of him.

Quavo: What's this?

Janell: Open it

He slowly opened the box like I was pranking him or something.

Janell: Qua open the damn box ain't nobody pranking you.

He looked inside and grabbed the test. His mouth was wide open.

Quavo: Your pregnant?

Janell: Yep

Quavo: It's mine?

Janell: Yep

He got up and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Quavo: Ima be a Daddy!

Janell: I know!

Quavo: I'm so happy! I gotta call my boys! How many weeks?

Janell: 2! But babe what was your surprise for me.

Quavo: Oh I couldn't forget this.

He got on one knee and grabbed my left hand.

Quavo: Janell Marie Hernandez I know this isn't fancy or anything but. These past couple of months have been the best ever. I love waking up to see you and your daughter's face everyday. Y'all help me be a better person. I'm glad I met you. I don't even know how to say this but Janell you got the most beautiful face I've ever seen. Your hair is perfect. Your eyes are brown and beautiful and they make me fall in love with you ever time I look in them. I want you to know that I'll always be down for you. So will you marry me?

Janell: Yes omg yes!!

He put the ring on my finger and kissed me.

Quavo: I love you

Janell: I love you too

*Not edited*