Chapter 24: Hard Times

Not edited

5 months later

Janell🥀

I just had gotten off the phone with Sommer. She caught Gazzy with some girl. I should've known, he had been leaving late at night.

It's 3 am and everytime I ask him where was he it's always. "I'm at the studio" Bullshit when we was younger we didn't do this shit. We are married and we have a child. We are 19 now we should stop with it.

Hard times I hate them. I hate sleeping alone it makes me feel So unsafe especially with 2 babies mine and Daniel's.

Oh did I forget to mention. Daniel has a babygirl that the same age as Dream. Over these last five months things have changed for better and worse. Me and my dad made up. The twins are 1 years old now. Time flies.

I heard the bedroom door open. It was Pump.

Janell:Hey

Gazzy:.....

Janell: Gazzy!

Gazzy:......

Janell: What is wrong with you?!

Gazzy: Nothing Damn!

Janell: Then why you ignoring me?

Gazzy:*rolls his eyes*

Janell: I'll slap the shit out of you if you roll them again.

Gazzy: Sorry

I looked at his neck and saw a hickey!

Janell: What the fuck is that?!

Gazzy: What you talking about?

Janell: A fucking hickey on your neck!

Gazzy:You smoking

Janell: No I'm not! There is a hickey on your neck!

Gazzy: Fine! It's a hickey!

I felt the tears coming down my face.

Gazzy: You are such a bitch you always crying!

I slapped him and he looked at me then the door and then he punched me in the face and slammed the door while walking out of it.

I heard his car drive off. I slid down my bed crying my eyes out. I'm not about to go through this. He will not put his hands on me again. I'm sick of the cheating and the lying. I'm done. I'm packing my shit and I'm leaving and I'm taking my babies with me.