Chapter 30: Back Together

2 Weeks later

Janell💍

I've been thinking a lot lately and I don't think I wanna go through with marrying Quavo. I love him but I just can't.

Last week was the worst week ever in my life. The doctor called back and told me I wasn't pregnant. They got my papers mixed up with someone else. The doctor explained to me that the pregnancy test were wrong too. That was fucked up.

I didn't even tell Quavo yet. Well actually he's never home so I could tell him. Yazmine only knows. Dream on the other hand has been doing better.

Gazzy called me last night. He's going to pay bond to get out. He told me he's coming back to his family. I don't know how to take that. Even if I do let him come back what if he touches Dream again.

I heard someone running towards my door. It had to be Yazmine.

Yazmine: Jae look at this!

She showed me her phone. It was something on the shade room about Quavo. It was a picture of him kissing another woman. So this is where he has been.

Janell: Mhmm

I'm not hurt about it. I have other things to worry about like my daughter.

Yazmine: Sorry Jae

Janell: It's okay

We heard a knock at the door downstairs. I saw Dream on my way there so I picked her up and went to the door.

I couldn't believe to my eyes it was Ski and X. I miss them so much

Janell: Oh my god!

Ski: Missed us?!

I gave them both a hug and let them in.

X: Oh my god she's beautiful. She looks just like Pump and you. Can I hold her?

I gave him Dream and smiled.

Janell: Thanks. How are y'all?

Ski: We're good

Janell: Have y'all heard about Pump?

Ski: Yea he's out now.

Janell: Shit.

I heard my doorbell. It was Chantel and the gang along with Pump. Fuck he's already out.

Pump: Hello Wife

Janell: Ex Wife

Chantel: Come on guys we're back

Isaiah: The Gang is back!

Sommer: We should throw a party.

Ski: Lit I gotcha

I saw a car's shadow through the corner of my eye. It's Quavo's car. He came in and went upstairs. When I got to my room he was packing the stuff he had here.

Janell: Quavo?

Quavo: What!

Janell: Why are you yelling?

Quavo: Sorry for yelling. But I can't do this. It's to much. My career just taking off and I won't let nothing stop it. So I'm calling off the marriage. I need to be single. But I'll come around for my kids. And if you ever need me I'll be there. I will forever have you. I still love you though.

He grabbed his bags and kissed my cheek.

Janell: Quavo?

Quavo: Huh?