Chapter 16: Dangerous

3 months later

Janell👑

It's been 3 months since Pump was in the hospital. He's out now but he's not been the same. Pump has been hitting me and forcing me into sex. I have so many marks from chains and whips. But he only does it went he's mad or something goes wrong. Like the other day the microwave wasn't working so he slapped me.

I know it's weird but it's probably the medicine they been giving him. I hope it is. Anyways me and the gang are back in Los Angeles. Pump has a new song coming out and he wanted to shoot a video for it. His song is called Boss.

We are currently at the beach with the video crew. It was me, Sommer, Vicky, Justin, Aaliyah, Pump, and Purpp. Chantel stay in Florida so she could visit Nikki. Vicky saw this shopping place and wanted to try to it out but me and Liyah wasn't in the mood so only her and Justin went.

Near the beach was a strip club and Pump wanted to shoot it in there too. We walked in it was hoes everywhere. Big booty bitches, flat booty whores and heavy set sluts. They all had pretty faces though.

I stayed out of the scene and let Pump do his thang. Bitches were dancing all over my man. Rubbing on him and shit. I felt hella uncomfortable. I guess Purpp saw me and walked over to me.

Purpp: What's wrong?

Janell: Nothing

Purpp: Come on something is

Janell: Ok fine. Pump slapped me.

Purpp: What?!

Janell: He slapped me

Purpp: How long has this been going on?

Janell: 3 months but he just started slapping me. Lately he has been forcing me in sex.

Purpp: Why did you say nothing?

Janell: Cause the sex was good and pleasant.

Purpp: Wow Janell. I'll talk to him about the slapping but the sex I can't do anything if your enjoying it.

Janell: Ok

Purpp: Umm How can you sit here and watch these hoes and Pump?

Janell: Don't know

He wrapped up that part it was only one part left and that was the jetski. Pump got on the jetski with a girl behind on holding on his waist. He could've asked me for that part. They drove anyway into the sunset.

I really felt uncomfortable so I called a Uber and met Daniel somewhere.

*****

Daniel: Hey sis

Janell: What's up

Daniel: Nothing much just dropped a song called Billy

Janell: Sounds lit! Is that why been in New York?

Daniel: Yep! How are you and Pump?

Janell: Don't know. What about you?

Daniel: Me and Chantel broke up.

I felt a smile come on my face even though me and Chantel were bestfranns but we're not now. Sommer is.

Daniel: Why that smile?

Janell: I don't know!

Daniel: Shit side-hoe calling me gotta go! Love ya!

He walked away. It was about 7 so I just went home to see my mom and dad.

I saw them in the living room watching football.

Jayden: Hey Jae!

Dave: Hello daughter

Janell: Hello Father😂 Hey Mom!

Jayden: We have something to tell you

Dave: We found a picture of you when you was a baby!

I looked at the picture and pulled out my phone. Ha me and Pump both had curly hair when we was little.

Janell: Aww I look like Pump!

Jayden: Where is he?

Janell: Music video.

I heard my phone ding and it was a message from Pump.

Daddy G.G.💍😍‼️

Where you at?

Home

Why you left?

Cuz I felt like it Pump

Is u good?

Yea is u good?

Yea and I'm high

k.

I hate it when he gets high. I realized that mom and dad left so I just went it my room and feel asleep.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Heyy y'all

I'm not really going to be updating this book in March at all. I have testing coming up next month and they have been giving me extra work and shii

1.Vote

2.Comment

3. Not edited well

4.Stay Cute

5. That's a real picture of Janell when she was a baby. If you want her Instagram it's Yoventura.