No More

Chat Noirs Point of View

It was nighttime before we defeated the akuma, mainly because Ladybug kept zoning out during the fight. We finished the fight on a roof. She de-evillized the akuma and reset everything using her lucky charm. But something she said earlier had kept nagging me forever, and now I got to ask.

"Okay, now what did you mean, 'you can't do this anymore'?" I immediately asked her. Ladybug was acting strange. She was crying when I found her looking at the villain, she was slow at fighting, and her eyes lost their twinkle.

"I mean," she looked down, looking as if she was on the verge of tears. "I'm done being Ladybug." She turned around, swinging her yo-yo around as if she was about to leave.

WHAT!!! I grabbed her wrist to stop her from swinging off. She hissed in pain, but I held on. "What! You can't be done being Ladybug, you can't be done!"

"Well I am!" She shouted back to me, still looking in pain about her arm. I didn't understand, I wasn't even holding on that tight. "I'm done being Ladybug, I'm done with responsibilities, I'm done with life!" She yanked her arm away, then held it close to her chest as if it was about to fall off.

"What? Y-you're done with life? Are you thinking about-" I didn't have to finish my sentence. She knew that I was talking about suicide.

"No, but I'm sorry, you'll have to get used to another Ladybug." She swung off. I had the smallest feeling that she was lying about suicide, but I ignored it.

"Ladybug, NO!!!!!" I shouted after her, but it was too late, she was gone. Since I didn't know her secret identity, I probably wasn't going to ever see her again. I let myself cry.

While in tears on top of the rooftop, another girl that has been acting strangely crept into my mind. Marinette. She's been acting so cold and distant lately, I wonder what's going on with her.

My Miraculous beeped, I quickly shot over Paris and into my home, tears still falling. There is no more Ladybug. But I couldn't think about that now, I had a friend that I needed to take care of. "Feed me!" Plagg demanded as he shot out of my ring.

I tossed him food and sat on my bed. "I'm visiting Marinette tomorrow night."

"Why?" Plagg said, mouth full.

"Have you noticed that she's been acting weird lately?" I asked him, thinking about how she recently snapped at me.

Plagg swallowed. "Hard not to notice."

"So I am visiting her tomorrow night." I confirmed.

"Okay, then visit her." Another mouthful.

"As Chat Noir." I couldn't imagine speaking to her as Adrien, I'm pretty sure she's scared of me.

Plagg groaned. I tossed him more food, and he immediately perked up. "Deal." He agreed, shoving it all in his mouth.

Marinettes Point of View

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

One cut for giving up on Ladybug. One cut for disappointing Chat. Another cut for lying to him (i was considering suicide). One cut for taking forever on the akuma. One cut for each of the friends i hurt (4). I counted the injuries I was inflicting upon myself. I was using the knife again to punish myself for what I had done. Blood was running down my arms when I finally stopped. I cleaned my wounds before wrapping my arms and going to bed.

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

No homework since the akuma took up the rest of the school day. My earrings were safe in their box in my drawer. I would deliver them to Master Fu next weekend. Paris would be much better without me. I fell asleep with tears running down my face.

Hey, y'all! Just wanted to thank all of ya for reading, it means a lot to me!

RFF: "Armadillo" is a Spanish word meaning "little armored one."

Seems about right. They do look like they are covered in armor. Sounds right too: Armadillo➡️Little Armored One

Hey, that's a fun word to type!

Armadillo

Armadillo

Armadillo

Armadillo

Armadillo

A-r-m-a-d-i-l-l-o

I'll stop now 😂

Love ya guys!🦄

-E