Ladybug

Hey y'all! Remember last chapter how I asked you what you thought the *** was? The answer I got most was it was a cat. I will tell you now that it's incorrect, and what it really is will be revealed next chapter. Keep guessing! (And it is three letters long 😉)

Marinettes Point of View

The minute I got to school, Chloe walked right up to me.

"Hello, best friend." Her voice was pure evil and sent chills through my body. No, I didn't listen to Chat. I still hung around Chloe and hadn't said a word to Alya.

Chloe raised her eyebrow, urging me to speak because a few people were paying attention to us. "Hello, best friend." I said back to her.

"How about you come over later today?" She smiled, showing her teeth.

I nodded, too scared to say no.

"Good." She then pulled out her phone and started doing who knows what.

-Time skip to end of school day-

"Come on, Marinette." Chloe said, now sitting inside of a limo. I silently slipped in and was silent for the ride while Chloe went on and on and on about shoes or something. Well, I think it was shoes, but at the end she had somehow gotten to how much Ladybug loved her and her disappearance.

"Who's Ladybug?" I felt myself asking as the limo came to a stop.

Chloe squealed and pulled me till she got to her room, then suddenly, a big picture appeared on her wall in her room.

"Ladybug is only the heroine of Paris

"Ladybug is only the heroine of Paris. She protects us! She's super awesome! I'm her biggest fan! And I'm also her favorite civilian!" She exclaimed, pointing to herself. Well, Ladybug must not be that awesome if that's true. "She has also recently disappeared, her sidekick, Chat Noir, has been really worried, but I'm sure she's fine." Chloe suddenly did have a look of concern on her face.

"Chat Noir has a partner?" Why didn't he mention her.

Chloe shook her head. "He's obviously her sidekick." She paused. "How do you know Chat Noir?"

"He visited me in the hospital to make sure I was okay." Thankfully, she took it and continued babbling on about Ladybug, but something about that picture caught my eye. The hair. It was identical to mine, same thing with the eyes! I scanned her whole body and saw an exact copy of mine! Was I Ladybug? Is that why she disappeared? Is that why I remember Chat so much? Was I really bad enough to try to end my life and put Paris and Chat in distress? I felt another wave of depression hit me.

Suddenly, a loud sound was heard and my cheek stung. Chloe was standing I'm front of me with her hand raised, looking pretty mad. "Pay attention when I'm talking to you!" She pushed me to the ground. "You are just like you were before you lost your memory! Stupid, basically a joke, weak, ugly, a burden! Why did I even think of letting you get close to me?!" She gave a strong, solid kick to my stomach. Then she lifted her finger and pointed to the door. "Get out!" I slowly got up while in pain and started limping to the door when my head exploded in pain. I turned around and saw that Chloe had thrown a book at my head. I limped towards the door faster and only relaxed once I was out of the hotel.

Next chapters the last one!!!! I cannot wait for this book to be over! Even as the author, I feel as if I'm just as clueless to what happens next as the readers! Well, y'all do seem to know what's going to happen a lot of the time.... hopefully I can surprise y'all!

RFF: McDonald's salads contain up to 60% more fat than their burgers!

That doesn't make any sense! The only reason you'd get a salad is if you wanted to eat healthier! Well, it's McDonalds and I've been boycotting it for a few years now because I really dislike those food. Sorry McDonalds lovers!

Love ya guys! 🦄

-E