School

Chat Noirs Point of View

I cannot believe that her parents were making her go to school the day right after getting home from the hospital! They just announced it to her when she walked me to the door so I could leave!

Of course, leaving was just a show to her parents so they wouldn't suspect anything when I spend the night.

Right after closing the door, I walked in a random direction out of sight before I propelled myself to her balcony and let myself in to see her sitting on the chaise.

"Whatcha thinking about, Princess?" I asked her, smirking a bit.

She jumped then settled down. "Just thinking about school."

I felt anger flare up inside me. "I cannot believe how they are just making you go right after your injuries! Especially with your memory loss!"

"Will you come to school with me?" Her eyes sparkled.

Uh oh. I couldn't go. I couldn't go as Adrien either because my father is probably worried sick over me. "Sorry, but I have my own family matters to attend to." My heart cracked.

She closed her eyes and moved her head downwards. "I understand." She looked back up at me. "You should probably go now and take care of them."

I nodded and left. Who am I kidding? My father probably doesn't even know that I'm gone. Maybe I could just sneak into my room and go to school tomorrow to help Marinette. I'll just leave explaining my absence from school today for another day.

Marinettes Point of View

I scanned through my closet, debating on what to wear. I had woken up early out of nervousness but am wasting time trying to pick an outfit. I glanced over at my manikin and saw a cute outfit with shoes underneath it. Did I make that? I slipped it on and decided to tie my hair in a bun. I looked similar to this:

I gave a quick look in the mirror and did a small twirl, then ran downstairs

I gave a quick look in the mirror and did a small twirl, then ran downstairs. I saw my 'parents' eating already, so I sat down with an apple from the counter and ate it. When I was finished, my 'mother' handed me a bag, my book bag, walked me to the door, and pointed in the direction my school was.

When I got there, every head turned to me. "Marinette!" A girl with brown hair exclaimed, throwing herself onto me. "When I heard what happened, I was so worried!" I pushed her off of me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh, Marinette!" She said in between laughs, then looked at me and realized that I was serious. "Wait, you really don't remember who I am?" I shook my head. Her face turned slightly sad. "I'm Alya, your best friend."

There was a circle of people around us, but my attention was solely on the person who called herself Alya. "But, I already have a best friend.?" I stayed/asked. Chat was more like a romantically engaged best friend, so I guess he didn't count.

"Who?" She looked really upset but still angry.

I looked around at the people. "I'd rather not say."

Suddenly, a shrill voice was heard. "Get out of my way!" As someone was pushed to the side to reveal a blonde dressed in a lot of yellow. "Marinette, there you are! I overheard you telling Alya that you had forgotten her, but you remember me, right? Oh, who am I kidding? How could you forget?"

I looked at her face. "I cannot remember your name. But I feel like I've seen you before."

She put her hand on my shoulder. "That's because I am your real best friend."

And I believed her.

Uh oh. Please don't hate me!

RFF:  The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is \"uncopyrightable\"!

Huh. Didn't know that was a word.

Love ya guys! 🦄

-E