Cleaned Up

Marinettes Point of View

He looked confused and scared at the same time. I don't know why, but it looked like he had just seen a ghost. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't dead yet.

Then, I remembered what I had left on the mirror. I also had blood over my body. Oh no.

"You weren't supposed to see that." I felt myself sadly admitting.

"Mari-" he surprised me by taking me in a tight hug. "You, you shouldn't do this to yourself. Please, please don't do it ever again." He started crying into my shoulder. I didn't know what to do so I just put my arms around him and hugged him back.

"You need to get back to bed, you probably have a hard enough time catching enough sleep without having to worry about me." My chest tightened. He was hurting his health for me.

"I'll be fine," he said pulling away and looking me in the eyes. "Now lets get you cleaned up."

He pulled me into the bathroom, got a towel wet, and wiped up my face and then my arm without saying a word. Once he was finished, he set the towel down and looked me in the eye. "Please, stop doing this to yourself."

"Okay, I guess you should get going," I said as firmly as I could muster.

"I think I'll keep an eye on you for tonight." He said, scooping me up in his arms and carrying me to my bed where he promptly climbed into the covers with me. "Goodnight." He whispered.

I was about to close my eyes when the white bottle of drugs that I had gotten from someone on the street caught my eye. I had figured out how I wanted to die. Maybe now would be the right time.

Super sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get a new one out ASAP! Thank you to everyone who had commented on the last chapter, y'all almost made me cry of happiness.

RFF: Burt Reynolds is a Cherokee Indian.

I don't know who Burt Reynolds is, but I did have a teacher with the last name Reynolds. She's my favorite teacher to this day. But still, would someone mind telling me who he was, I'm curious and don't feel like looking it up. 😖

Love ya guys! 🦄

-E