The ***

Chat Noirs Point of View

When I came back up the stairs, carrying two glasses of water, I saw Marinette curled up in a ball on her chaise. "Hey." I said, letting her know of my presence.

She turned towards me, startled, then relaxed when she saw it was me. "Where were you?"

I looked down at my hands and gave a small chuckle. "Here." I ignored her question and slipped a glass of water into her hand.

She took a sip then put it down. "Thanks." We sat in silence for a while. "Do you love me?"

Woah. That question came out of nowhere. "Of course I do." It was true. She was my world. She took up a place in my heart that no one else could fill, not even my parents.

She nodded and we sat in silence once more. After a while, I felt a weight on my shoulder and saw her head on my shoulder. She was asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and laid down. I soon fell asleep too.

Marinettes Point of View

I woke up feeling cold. I looked around and saw Chat was gone and a piece of paper sat where he used to be. Yes, I was awake when he did that. I picked up the paper.

I had to leave to get to my family. Have a great day at school, Princess!
-Chat

I smiled and put the note on my desk. I looked at the time and started moving at super human speed because I was about to be late! I packed up everything in my backpack, ran downstairs while skipping breakfast, and bolted to school where I arrived a minute before the bell rang.

School was uneventful. I was now walking home with a sore arm because Chloe had pulled me aside and hurt and yelled at me. So, naturally I was feeling quite depressed. On the way home, I tripped on some cardboard boxes next to a building, but caught myself before I could hit the ground. The boxes moved a little bit, and I saw something behind them. I moved them aside and looked at what was behind them. I took a quick glance around to see if anyone was near or watching. There was no one. I turned my attention back to the thing, which I now saw was a ***. I picked it up and held it at eye level.

"Why hello there." I said quietly. I gently slipped it in my backpack and made my way home.

As soon as I got into my bedroom, I pulled the *** out and held it in front of my face. "You will be very special." I then gently put the *** in a small basket under my desk that had blankets in it. I smiled as I gently touched the ***s side.

What do you think the *** is? I decided to make it a mystery to be revealed in the next chapter or two, but y'all are welcome to guess!

I have decided what I want the ending to be! I'm pretty sure that this book will be finished in the next chapter or two, but if y'all really want, I can stretch it to three😉, although I am kinda ready for this book to be over, so y'all must know that I really love you guys if I stretch it to three to keep y'all entertained.

RFF: Under extreme stress, some octopuses will eat their own arms.

And people say I overreact! Well,when I get mad, stressed, happy, sad, full from food, or dehydrated, I get really mean and loud, and I'm usually pretty quiet, so I guess I do overreact a little bit... but it's nothing compared to the 🐙, so eat that! 😂

Love ya guys! 🦄

-E