Be With Me

KongPob POV

Closing my dorm room, sliding down the adjacent wall with his words, I am Athit Rojanapat...whatever you thought would happen if you found me or if I had found you can't happen, still ringing in my ears, I close my eyes tightly.

After a few minutes, my phone starts ringing. Letting it ring to voicemail, not in the mood to talk to anyone, I find missed calls from both of my parents and from all my friends, including text messages asking if I am okay and what is going on.

Clicking on the 'do not disturb' setting, I mute all notifications. And suddenly, a thought pops up and I decide to search Arthit Rojnapat on google.

I berate myself for never taking an interest in the royal family, specifically the crown prince as there's millions of results. However, before today, I never even saw a picture of him although that's partly because he was apparently hidden until the age of sixteen for safety reasons, and also because for the twelve years after our seperation, I was living abroad only to come back to Thailand last year. Who knew that he was literrally right in front of me all this time.

Sighing, I turn my phone off completely and decide to go lay down in my room, feeling a severe headache coming onto me.

Right as I am getting up, someone knocks on the door. Thinking that it's one of my friends checking up on me, and deciding that I should at least let one person know that I am okay, without checking who it is, I answer the door.

And come face to face with Oon. Or P'Arthit. Or whoever the hell he actually is.

Just as I am about to slam the door on him, having enough explications for his rejection, he strucks out a hand and says "Kong, hear me out!" with red rimmed eyes.

Sighing tiredely, I say " What is it, P'Arthit?"

"You're right" he says. And after inhaling and a slight pause, he continues "You don't need to fight me for me. I will fight even me to be with you. Please forgive my stupidity Kong. I want to be with you!" nearly shouting in the quiet hallway.

Surprised at his sudden change of heart, and thus unable to say anything, he continues in my silence "I don't know how this is going to end. I just know that I can't dissapoint either you or Uncle"

To my continued shock and thus silence, "I already told the King. There's no backing out now" he tells me, as if to say that I can't reject his confession.

To my now utter shock, I sputter "Wh-What? Are you crazy?" to his last sentence.

After a slight contemplation, he answers "Maybe. I am serious Kong" and with a repuntant face and adorable, almost puppy-like eyes that I was never able to resist before, and certainly not now, he says "I'm really sorry Kong. It won't ever happen again. I promise."

Going back to what he said earlier, just to be sure, as everything right now seemed surreal, I ask "You want to be with me. 'Together-togother' with me?".

Smiling, he simply nods at my incredulous tone.

"Like romantically with me? Like 'dating' me for real?" I double check. "I understand we may have to lay low for some time but I won't be your secret lover forever" I warn.

He nods again, giving me a shy a smile "Of course"

As I open my mouth to ask another question, but before anything comes out, he pulls on the black tie of my uniform and slams his lips against mine.

Suddenly, I feel blood rushing to my ears, and everything becomes too loud, the sensations too much.

I think the shock is too great; suddenly, everything goes dark but at least it's with a smile on my face.

I am not religious, but at this moment, I wholeheartely thank whovever is up there, if there's anyone up there. I have never been happier.

*************************************************
Note: Thank you for reading this very short chapter and for the big support!💚 sorry for the mistake I know I made.
PS: new and longer chapter tomorrow💚