Author Update

To my readers,

Hi Everyone...

I am not even sure how to get started...

It's been 3 years this year since I updated this story. And I want to start by saying, I sincerely apologize for leaving the story hanging. I was sadly just reminded of it, once I received a new comment on the story, through the old email that was associated with this account.

I am so sorry for having simply disapeared. The last week I updated this, I realized, was the week I received my cancer diagnosis. In addition to this and other stressors in my life, I found it hard to cope and I ended up isolating myself to family members, friends, and also shut down my access to social media and apps such as these to focus on my recovery. It worked out as I am now cancer free! But I sincerely apologize for having left this story on a bind with no updates, particularly for my readers who were so excited and loved the story. I highly appreciated all your comments back then and all the new ones since.

I will strive to complete it no matter how long it takes me, as this story reminds me both of happy and sad times of my life, and I feel the need to see through it. Although I might be a tad bit slow, as I am finally re-integrating myself back to society, and have been accepted into a PhD program, which is time consuming, I will see this story through this time. To be honest, looking back, I see so many mistakes and points of improvements on my part, but I will strive to complete it based on the original outline that I had.

Nevertheless, for those who still check on updates and for any new readers, thank you so so very much for your time and support.

And again,

I am so so sorry.

I.B.D