1 |Last Night|

"Fuck, what am I actually gonna do!" Jimin was shirtless, full perfect abs on display, wearing his tight ripped jeans

His blonde hair was fucked, so he tried to make it back to normal by coming his hands through his hair so smoothly.

Even that simple action was hot.

BUT....

The current situation was NOT so HOT.

"FUCK FUCK FUCKKKK!" Jimin's eyes widened, almost in a panicked state. Jimin was already sweating from fear and extreme anxiety.

What had actually happend last night?

The reason why Jimin freaked like it was the end of the world was clearly because of one reason.

Jungkook was too, shirtless, sitting closely on the same bed as Jimin.

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE!" Jimin screamed, head pounding as well. He also pushed the younger so roughly that the maknae had no time to even react. The sudden force sent him falling off the bed with a thud.

"FUCK! THAT HURT YOU IDIOT!" Jungkook now was yelling from the intense pain. He began to rub his temples, trying to sooth the area of impact. His head too was pounding, but at least he remembered most parts of last night's party.

As expected, the two boys were together and had gone to a wild party last night. The main yet successful host was Kim Seokjin, the oldest of the crew of 7 handsome men.

It was the end of the year, and what is the best thing to do?

WELL. CELEBRATE the success of yet another stressful school year.

The summer was back and there was no need to deal with tests, exams, you name it.

Now, the plan was just...party after party after party...

However....things clearly didn't go as planned. Jimin was freaking out.

***

"Relax, you were so drunk and-" Jungkook was cut off.

"Did you take advantage of your older FRIEND? I'm your friend jungkook! Why are we shirtless! WHY...OH GOSHHHH CHAEYOUNGIE IS GONNA KILL ME!" Jimin's eyes began to water, the guilt becoming overwhelming.

"Calm down, nothing h-"

"DON"T LIE. WE DID IT DIDN"T WE? YOU...you fucking...aish..my ass hurts too. Which could only mean one thing." Jimin had a deep frown, which looked cute and hilarious to Jungkook.

Jungkook, didn't realize what Jimin meant until a solid 10 seconds later.

"OOOO.. Oh my gosh. Did you really think- HAHAHAH!!" JUNGKOOK was bursting out into laughter that he could barely breathe. This was all too funny.

This made Jimin angry.

"I can't believe you would do this. SINCE WHEN WERE YOU GAY KOOK? SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME? I WAS SO DRUNK AND YOU KNEW. I CAN'T REMEMBER A THING!" Jungkook winced at the loud yelling, which lead to a groan coming from across the room.

However, both didn't hear it.

"Okay first of all, you and chae don't even like each other. You said you were going to break up with her right?"

"I do like her. But our relationship is fading. We've been together since we were 14. It's been 9 years. We've grown apart as adults, and treat each other as friends."

"So pull off the string then." Jungkook shrugged, not thinking much of the situation.

"Yes, in fact I was going to do it today but...but this happened. FUCK!"

"You've sworn enough." Jungook chuckled. He was about to pat Jimin's soft hair when he dodged immediately.

"D-don't touch me you perverted dude! Did you really have to choose a straight guy and pound me in the ass? HUH!?"

"Okay what the---in fact...yes. Just wanted to play around with my man." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows in a playful manner.

Jungkook puckered his lips, leaning towards the older as if he was going to kiss him, when Jimin jumped off the bed in the speed of light. Jimin was shook at the younger's actions.

Jimin was confused and that was an understatement.

"I"m gonna be sick! I'm leaving!" Jimin half yelled, ready to leave the current situation.

"Awww baby. Leaving so fast?" Jungkook just wanted to see how far this would go.

"GROSS AAH!" And that's when Jimin almost tripped. He quickly grabbed his shirt, and ran out, putting it on in the process.

"What an idiot. Really? Gay? WOW." Jungkook muttered to himself.

Jungkook was just laughing to himself when he heard another groan.

Jungkook snapped his head, finally standing up. His heart raced for a split second.

Who the hell was in the room.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook straightened his posture.

Taehyung, was laying flat on the floor, shirtless as well.

But even more steamy...he only had his boxers on.

"You're gay huh?" Taehyung said in the raspy voice.

"What the hell? No I"m not!" Jungkook widened. He was getting upset at the fact that his other friend had believed it.

"Just kidding man." Taehyung chuckled. His voice was lower than usual, so what he was muttering was a bit inaudible.

"Jimin doesn't remember a damn thing. Did he forget that I sleep without a shirt on?" Jungkook just shook his head.

"I know right. Jimin was sweating buckets after he danced like there was no other. He drank so much that he threw up. And we were both scared he would vomit in his sleep. So we slept over at Jin's place." Man..that was a lot to say...so much had happened.

"AIssshh." Jungkook sighed, "when we're trying to be good friends. HE thinks that I ended up fucking his ass -"

"AHAHHAH!!!" Taehyung was finally awake and the statement made him laugh like crazy.

"Seriously though. I'm wheezing!" Taehyung was starting to tear up because of the uncontrollable laughter.

"This isn't funny. He legit thinks-"

"You should've told him that he fell down the stairs. Good thing he didn't forward and hit his head." Both men looked for their shirts which ended up scattered on the ground.

"Well I tried to, but he wouldn't let me speak!"

"Better luck next time."

"I guess. Let's go to McDonalds. I'm hungry." Both boys agreed and decided to leave the grand mansion.