Chapter 2: Spooky

I'm glad that some of you guys like this. It's so fun to write about this. I feel that the X-Files is somewhat of a dying fandom, but I'm just one of the many people on Wattpad who enjoy reading and writing X-Files fanfiction. In my personal opinion, out of all of the Tv shows I've watched (which is a lot), Mulder and Scully are the only couple (who weren't initially supposed to be a couple) who have true chemistry both on and off screen. Let me know if you agree by commenting. Enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox's POV (at school)

I got off the bus with my friends Richard Langley, John Byers, and Melvin Frohike. We've been friends since elementary school (third grade to be exact). They were already friends when I met them. I still don't fully understand why, but they called themselves "The Lone Gunmen". Out of a sign of respect for one another (specifically based in my request), we all call each other by our last names. The Lone Gunmen are currently my only friends, but I don't think I need any other friends. I'm happy with the friends I have right now. There is nothing else I need.

  As we walked towards the school, I looked around at everyone. This is was my last year of high school. Everyone knew what they wanted to do. I knew what I wanted to do, but my mom thought otherwise. I wanted to work for the FBI, but my mom thought that it was a bad idea. She thought it was too dangerous, and that I would get hurt.

  I heard the Lone Gunmen talking about conspiracy theories. I usually love talking about this kind of stuff, but my mind was elsewhere. I turned my head and saw a girl get out of a car. She was wearing a black tank top with a old, vintage band on it. She was wearing black, ripped high waisted jeans with a red and black flannel tied around her waist.

She had beautiful short red hair. She brushed a small piece of hair out of her face. She carried a black backpack that was probably half the size of her. From the looks of it, the backpack looked extremely heavy. I was tempted to walk over to her to ask her for help. I watched her walk towards the school. My mind was brought back to my friends who were apparently trying to get my attention. "Mulder!" Langley said.

"Yeah? What?" Mulder asked turning his head towards his friends.

"What's your first class?" Langley asked.

Mulder grabbed a folded up piece of paper from his back pocket, he unfolded it and scanned it for a second. "I have advanced chemistry first. What about you?" I asked.

"We all have P.E together." Byers said.

"I'll see you guys later." I said separating from my friends.

"Bye Mulder." All of my friends said in unison.

  We parted ways, and I walked to my locker. Once I was at my locker I turned the lock right, then left, then right again and I pulled up and it opened. I took my things from my backpack and put it in my locker. I closed it and walked to my first class of my senior year, my last year of high school. I let out a long, depressed sigh.

  I walked into the advanced chemistry class. I sighed as I looked at my potential lab partners. As my eyes scanned the classroom I noticed a particular red headed girl sitting at a table alone. Her head was resting in her hand as her arm rested on the black table. She looked out the window. I cautiously walked over to the table were the girl was sitting, unsure of whether or not she wanted to be left alone. I gently set my stuff down and sat down on one of the stools.

  I grabbed my book, pushed my glasses up further on my nose and began reading it. Out of the corner of my eye, I could feel the girl's eyes on me. I turned my head slightly, and she quickly looked away. I closed my book. She turned back towards me, and this time she had a bit of a smirk on her face. She straightened her back so she was sitting up perfectly. "So what's your deal?" The girl asked.