Chapter 10: Accidents Happen

I'm so happy you guys keep reading this fanfiction. It makes me so happy, and that doesn't happen very often so... Enjoy the chapter and watch the video because you're lonely, and you need the feels!😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mulder's POV

  Scully, Missy and I drove back to her house. We all sat in silence. Every now and then when Scully would turn the steering wheel, she would wince in pain. It made me feel sad that I couldn't help her. She was so strong. It was a good thing and a bad thing. It always seemed like every time she got hurt, she wouldn't show any sign of pain, but at the same time, I worry that she'll never let someone help her.

  Eventually we pulled into Scully's driveway. She stopped the car and got out. Missy got out of the car right after Scully. Pretty soon I was the only person left in the car. I quickly got out and walked into Scully's house for the second time. I closed the door behind me. I was in the hallway alone. I looked left and right, but I didn't see Missy or Scully anywhere. After a few seconds I heard footsteps. "Mulder?" I heard Scully's voice.

  "I'm in the hallway." I said.

  I saw Scully come around the corner holding a towel on her arm. "Come on." She said walking back into what I'm assuming was the room where Scully fixed Missy's legs yesterday. I followed her into the same white room that had shelves and glass cabinets stacked with towels, gauze, and other medical supplies. I swear Scully sit down on a table. I watch her dab her arm.

  Eventually she stopped and went to grab a bottle of some sort from a cabinet. I watched her grab some more supplies from cabinets and drawers. I set everything in the table and sorted cleaning her arm again. "Do want any help, Sculls?" I asked setting my backpack in the counter behind me.

  She looked up from her arm which she was dabbing with something. "No, not right now. I don't any help with my arm." Scully said as she continued to clean her arm.

  In fifteen minutes, Scully's arm was cleaned, and I watched as she continuously wrap gauze around her arm until it was bad via,lay completely covered. She was finished with her arm. She got off the table and walked around the room. I saw Scully looking through several drawers. "What are you looking for?" I asked leaning off the counter.

  "I'm looking for the handheld mirror so I can make sure my head is ok." Scully said.

  "I can help you, you know?" I suggested,

  "Ok, why not?" Scully said shrugging her shoulders. "Just clean it and put on of these over it when you're done."

  She showed me a weird looking bandaid. It was small, clear, and had two strips on it. It looked like a weirdly shaped "H." I took it from her hand. "Is this what you're walking about?" I asked.

"Yeah. You just need to use one."

"Ok."

I grabbed some disinfectant and put some on a cotton ball. "This might sting a little." I warned looking into Scully's icy blue eyes.

She smirked. "I know."

I dabbed her forehead with the cotton ball. She winced slightly. I finished cleaning the dried blood from Scully's forehead. When I removed all the blood from her forehead, I noticed that she had a deep, two-inch gash on her forehead. My mouth dropped open slightly. "Scully," I began.

"What? What is it?" Scully asked in a worried voice.

"You might need stitches." I said.