Chapter 3 - Sorry isn't enough

(A/N: Just thought I’d say that Demi is not  famous in this story she is just an average music and English teacher at an average high school.)

 *Demi POV*

...Because I’m happy

 Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

Because I’m happy

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth… 

The familiar song ‘Happy’ by Pharrell Williams echoed through my bedroom. I think it’s telling me I need to get up. Fuck sake. I glance over at my phone and see that its 6 am. Why the fuck am I up this early? Then I remember it’s the first day of the new semester at school. “Great, school.” I mumbled to myself quietly. Somehow I managed to drag myself out of bed and into my bathroom. I looked at what appeared to be a troll in the mirror and silently laughing at myself I walked over to the shower and turned it on.

While the shower heated up I walked into my room to decide what to wear for the day ahead. Scanning through the large amount of clothes in my wardrobe nothing stood out. Ergghh why is being a girl so hard?

Giving up on deciding what to wear I walked back to my bathroom, stripped off and got in. I let the hot water flow down my body while I thought about the day ahead which reminded me, Mr Brookes, the Principle of Ashton High told me that we would be gaining a new student in the next week or so and that she’ll be in my form… apparently she’s had a bad past, something about bullying and family problems? Never the less she’s a student and that’s none of my business. After about 10 minutes of think about life in general I decided to get out the shower. Walking back into my room and over to my wardrobe I finally choose what I’m going to wear, I decided to wear tight jeans which showed off my curves, a white vest which showed a bit of cleavage with a checkered shirt over the top and heels.

After applying my make-up and fixing up my hair I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I didn’t really feel hungry this morning to I just grabbed an apple and a glass of water. As I went to walk out the kitchen I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I slid the phone out of my pocket and unlocked it to find a message off of my ex, Jack

*Start conversation*

Jack: Hey Dems, I miss you… was wondering if you wanted to meet up sometime this week? I really want to see you <3

Demi: What the fuck Jack? You can’t just text me out of the blue saying you miss me and that you want to see me! You cheated on me! It was your fault we broke up and you screwed up.

Jack: That was the old me D, I’ve changed I swear! I promise you I’m a different man!

Demi: For some reason I don’t believe you. Look I don’t need this okay? Not after what you put me through. I fucking relapsed because of you and what you did.

Jack: Can you forgive me?

Demi: I don’t think so Jack. You hurt me, a lot. I don’t want that pain to come back, I don’t want to be broken again.

Jack: I promise I’ll make it up to you! I love you for god sake. I always did and I always will

Demi: If you loved me then you wouldn’t have cheated. Goodbye Jack.

*End Conversation*

At this point I was filled with rage. How could he just text me out of the blue like that? He fucking cheated on me with my best friend! Ergghh I hate men. No wonder I’m bisexual. All men ever do is cheat on me..

When I finished my apple I threw it in the bin, grabbed my keys and headed to the front door. On my way out I passed a photo frame hanging on the wall, I could have sworn I took it down? Pissed off and filled with anger I took the frame off of the wall and threw it on the laminate floor as hard as I could. The frame shattered into tiny pieces of glass spreading across the floor. I collapsed onto my knees and started crying. “I’m such an idiot, I should have just left him then I wouldn’t be like this” I sobbed to myself as I kept my eyes on the broken picture frame of me and Jack. After about 10 minutes of sobbing to myself I decided to leave the frame on the floor until I got home later, I picked myself up off of the cold floor and walked over to the door taking my work bag and laptop case with me. I put them in the passenger seat and got in the driver’s side and started the ignition. The car started up and I reversed off of the drive and pulled off down the road towards school. I can already see that today is going to be tough and the day has only just started…

------------------------------------

Sorry this chapters quite short I wrote it at like 11pm and I was tired so yano, I'll write a long one for you guys next time..

Comment your thoughts on chapter 3 & dont forget to vote♥