Chapter 7 - What Just Happened

*Dani's POV*

What the fuck am I supposed to say to Abby? I've never spoken to anyone about what happened in England. Nobody.

Shit just got serious.

"There's really not much to know about me and my past, I moved from England to LA, no big deal." I said to Abby but she wasnt having it. She kept squinting at me, I know what she's trying to do. She's trying to 'read' me..

"There's something I know there is. I've seen the scars on your wrist-" I froze. She had seen my scars? Jeez, she's better than I thought...

"Dani I know we became friends only this morning but I know something happened and its haunting you so just tell me"

"Fine.. So when I lived in England I had this boyfriend called Blake, we dated for about a year and a half but I was completely oblivious to what he was really like. He used to-" I got cut off by Mr Leydon.

Thank Fuck. I was still uncontrollably shaking. I really do not like talking about Blake, even saying his name makes me want to be sick.

Mr Leydon told us to pack up and get ready for the end of school. When the bell rang the whole class rushed to get out. Just as I was about to walk out the door Mr Leydon called me.

"Yes Sir?" I rolled my eyes and walked over to his desk.

"Danielle I have a note here from Miss Lovato asking for you to go and see her in her room straight after class, so I suggest you make your way there now."

"Yes Mr Leydon." I said, spun on my heels and walked out the class, before I went to Miss Lovato's class I stopped at my locker. Just as I finished putting my books in I received a text from Abby

From: Abby;)

Just because Mr Leydon interrupted our little chat doesn't mean you got away. I will find out.

Oh for fuck sake. She just doesn't give up! I did let a little smile appear on my lips from the text.

To: Abby;)

Alright then Abs, whatever you say honey ;) x

continue to smile I shut my locker door and headed to Miss Lovato's room.

What could she possible want to see me for? But then I remembered. Miss Lovato was my 'councillor'

Jussttt greeatt.

When I arrived at her class I hesitated to knock on the door, I started to shake again and I was starting to feel sick.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" a soft voice spoke from inside the room, I slowly turned the door knob and entered the classroom. 

I looked around and found Miss Lovato sitting at her desk with her glasses on peering down at her laptop.

"I don't suppose you know anything about laptops do you?" Miss Lovato asked quite innocently, you could clearly see she gets frustrated with technology.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I do, I'm a computer whiz, I get it from my dad" I said proudly and Miss Lovato looked up at me with her chocolate brown eyes and smiled.

*Demi's POV*

I hate technology. I really do. I was just about to loose my temper with this shitty laptop when I heard the door knock.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I say hoping for it to be that girl Danielle. When the door opened I smiled slightly when I saw Danielle standing there, she looked so cute in her outfit, ripped skinny jeans, with a white plain t-shirt, a unbuttoned checkered shirt over top and a red beanie on top of her long brown hair.