Chapter 3

"My friends and I" she pointed to a table in the center of the room." were wondering if you would like to sit with us at our table"

"What" I looked over to the table to see Justin, Carter, Jake and Ashley looking over at us. My eyes were glued to Justin though as he gave way to a small smile. I bit my lip, looking back at Gemma.

"Umm... " I pondered, slightly blushing.

"Please! Please! Please! We need another girl in the group" she pouted, flashing the puppy dog eyes.

"I don't think-" I stopped myself from finishing the sentence as hurt flashed through her eyes.

I groaned mentally as I gave in, nodding slowly to her request and I smiled at her.

"Sure, I'd like to, I guess" she grabbed my hand, after letting out a squeal, and dragged me to their table.

"Ariel these are my friends Carter Jake, Ashley and my twin brother, Justin"

"Hi" I greeted and they greeted back.

"Wait" I turned back to Gemma as I placed my tray down. "How did you learn my name?"

"Everyone's heard of Ariel Jackson, the new bad girl of Everton High"

I rolled my eyes, muttering 'of course', before turning to sit down.

"What's the matter" she raised her eyebrows."Don't you know my name"

"Yeah, I do, but this school can sure as hell gossip" I picked at my pizza slowly eating it bit by bit.

"What do you expect" Justin spoke up this time."You're definitely not innocent. You've been to the principal's office four times in your first two weeks"

"Don't remind me" I mumbled.

"So Ariel, I know this may sound weird but you are definitely hot" Carter whistled.

He howled in pain as he received multiple slaps to the back of his head.

"Oww, I'm just being honest" he cried out.

"Thanks Carter, I appreciate it, I think " I said.

"Even to new girls, you're a pervert" Ashley mumbled."So Ariel, what happened this morning"

"Yeah, the school's been buzzing about you lately. I think you're more popular than Tina" Gemma gushed.
"Tina?" I asked confused.

"She's the head cheerleader. I'm guessing you haven't met her" Ashley explained."She's been blowing up ever since you arrived"

"Speak of the devil and she shall appear" I heard Jake mutter.

Heels clicked against the floor as she neared us. I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I mean really close behind me. Really, really close behind me. I mean hasn't this girl learnt about personal space?

"Aw man" Carter whined . I turned around and looked at her.

"Excuse me? Can you please move? There's something called personal space" I smiled sweetly at the supposed 'Tina', trying to ignore her glare as best as I could.

She wore a very skimpy dress paired with nude heels. Her face was caked with makeup which made her look like a barbie doll. She also had blonde hair and blue eyes. This is just so fucking cliché.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You're a newbie. Learn your damn place" she snapped and to think I was being nice to her.

"Cool your tits, girlie" I sneered, standing from my seat to face her."Now, can you move your fake ass please or maybe you haven't heard of personal space yet, right?"