Chapter three

**Jacobs POV**

I can't believe my mum Is making me go to this stupid party for her work.
It's the first day of summer! I mean come on I have a life! well sort of...  Regardless i don't necessarily feel like spending all day sitting by myself while my mum and dad socialise!

Despite numerous protests, here i am getting ready for the party. I put my favourite hair gel in my hair so it would stay up. I then went to put on the suit I wore to my friends prom a while ago, thank god for that otherwise i highly doubt i'd own a suit. I put on my black vans because i don't actually own formal shoes. I thought I cleaned up pretty nice to be honest.

I took a few photos in the car on the way to the event and posted one to Instagram. It took about 15 minutes for my photo to upload because of my bad internet connection.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed and felt a sting of jealousy as i saw lots of photos of my friends at the park. I felt envious that i was missing out on all the fun that comes along with the first day of freedom, or 'school' as others would say. 

obviously I  preferred to be at the park then at this stupid, boring party.

"We're here! Let's get this party started" my mum exclaimed with excitement i could not match. However maybe i heard something in her voice? She seemed anxious or nervous maybe? Weird she usually loves party's.

I was stepping out of the car when someone caught my eye. I've never seen her before. She was beautiful. I've seen pretty girls in my life but something about her features made a shiver run down my spine. Regretfully i realised I had been staring at her for a while when she looked over at me. I noticed her blush. I lowered my head and smiled to myself.

**Emily's POV**
I was near the front entrance when I felt that weird sensation that someone was watching me. I instantly felt self conscious so I frantically turned to see if anyone was looking at me. Sure enough someone was.

He was a tall, extremely good looking but best of all he was looking at well, me. Id never seen him around before maybe he was new here? He was looking at me in a way no one ever has before I could feel my cheeks getting hot and red so I turned away.

I tried to not analyse what just happened too much, but i couldn't help it, he looked at me, really looked at me.

 I wondered if i'd see him again today. Weirdly I hoped so.

________________________
Hey guys! hope your all having a good day/night.