Chapter 24

**Emily's POV**

Standing there, listening to what Jacob was saying about me was the best feeling in the world.

We were surrounded by trees dancing in the wind,i felt as if they were watching, waiting for something to happen between us.

I stared back into his eyes, they were yearning for me to never look away. 

I felt a strange desire to reach up and touch him at that point. 

My heart skipped a beat every time he spoke.

"Will you be my girlfriend"

I kind of had a feeling of where Jacob was going with his speech but still, those words were a pleasant surprise.

I think he could tell how shocked I was, he looked upset, like me being surprised meant I didn't feel the same way.

He bowed his head down in disappointment and embarrassment.

He looked completely devastated.

I was still frozen out of shock but then I realised he was turning away to leave.

"Jacob" I grabbed his hand and spun him around to face me.

His eyes were deep and sad.

I stared into his eyes and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You didn't let me answer your question" I whispered.

He looked down at me, hope and longing filling his eyes.

I didn't say anything else, I just stood on my tiptoes and kissed him.

At first Jacob was confused so I pulled away and looked at him.

He smirked at me.

"So I'll take that as a yes" he beamed.

The only response I could think of was to kiss him again.

He tilted his head and gladly welcomed my lips on his.

His hands drifted up and down my back, i shivered at the delightful sensation of his hands on me.

He kissed me frantically, like he couldn't breathe unless he was kissing me.

I eagerly moved my hands around to the back of his head grabbing and lightly tugging his hair.

He groaned which made me smile proudly against his lips.

With ever smooth motion our lips made our kiss got deeper and more passionate.

It felt like we were the sun, and everything else revolved around us.

He unwillingly pulled back when he heard faint voices in the distance.

We both sighed in disappointment realising our little make out session was over.

He smiled sadly at me.

We both looked at each other indicating we would finish this later.

"That's probably Matt looking for us, come with me I'll introduce you to each other." he grabbed my hand and led me back up the path.

I couldn't stop smirking, I couldn't believe I was finally officially dating Jacob.

I looked up at him, I could tell he was thinking the exact same thing. I could feel his happiness beaming off him.

Something was strange though, he was struggling to breathe. I could hear him taking deeper breathes than he probably should.

I let it go though, it was probably nothing. I giggled at myself he was probably just tired from kissing my like that.

I couldn't wait to finish that later.

___________________

Hey everyone! Thankyou so much for over 17k I never thought this many people would read this!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😏