3- " I will never underestimate a girl again"

The spaceing towards the end of this chapter will be werid because I tried to edit in Word and it spaced it out far so sorry for that. I tried to go back and fix it by I'm lazy so what ev

___________________________

Carter's POV:

" All my stuff is packed up Mom. I will call you first thing when the plane lands ", I hug my mom one last time before I leave for the airport. Our flight takes off at 10:43pm and its 8:00pm.It takes an hour to get there so we should get going now. I don't know how traffic will be also.

" Okay. Did you already say bye to Callie because she is asleep "

" Yes I did ", nod.

" Are we all ready? ", Luke appears in the front door frame. " Emma and Calum are waiting in the car for us "

" Yeah I'm ready. Okay bye Mom ", I start walking out the door.

"Bye Mrs. Knight ", Luke waves.

" Bye ", my mom waves and shuts the door. Luke and I walk to the car and take the second row of Calums car yet again.

" Are you excited Carter? ", Emma smiles at me from the passenger seat.

" I'm excited to get there but I'm just exhausted ", I say.

" We have an hour until we get to the airport just sleep then or sleep on the plane ", Calum says and drives off.

" I might sleep now but how long is flight to LA?", I ask.

" About 6 hours ", Luke says.

" Ugh ", I groan.

" Get used to it. We have to fly from Los Angeles to London in a week.", Luke reminds me.

" It will be all worth it though ", Emma says.

" I need to sleep ", say and start to lay down. I turn in my seat and lay down across the seat putting my head in Luke's lap and my legs curled up in the seats.

" What are you doing? ",Luke laughs at me.

" Sleeping so shhhh ". Say and close my eyes.

-----------------

I'm woken up at 9:10pm when we arrive at the airport. We made good timing because out plane takes off in an hour and we still have to go through security. Calum parks the car and I get up from laying on Luke.

" Ready to go ", Luke ask unbuckle inch his seat belt.

" Yeah ", I yawn and open my door. I walk around the car and where Calum and Emma are now standing to get my suit case. Everyone gets there's out and we close the trunk to the car and walk into the airport.

Once we get in we go to turn in our luggage and at left with our carry on. Then we proceed to get threw security.

" It's that Luke Hemming's! "

" And Calum Hood! "

We all hear shouts from across the airport. More fans I see. The two teens come running up to us with their phones in their hand.

" Oh my gosh. I'm such a huge fan of you guys. Can we take a picture with guys please?", the beg them for a picture.

" Of course ". Calum says to the two girls.

" Do want me to take the picture?", I ask one the girl.

" Yes please ", she says and hands me the phone. Finally there is a nice fan.

I snap the picture with Luke, Calum, and the two girls. When I'm done I hand back the phone to the girl who handed it to me.

" Thank you guys so much.", The wave and walk away.