8 - "I love SOME of the fans"

Not edited

_______________________________

"Carter!", I hear Luke yell at me until I'm awake. He shakes my arms until my eyes open and I look up at him on the bed. "We slept in! I have an interview and you and Emma are suppose to be there with us"

"But I'm tired", I whine. I turn over in the sheets but before I get relaxed again, Luke is dragging me by my hips. I laugh, "Lucus!"

"Babe stopping fighting it and get up". Luke pulls me until I'm standing up again infront of him on the ground. I lean forward and rest my hea on Luke's chest. He wraps his arms back around me and bugs me in for a hug."I know that you are tired but we have to go"

"You suck", I tell him, joking. I stand back to my feet and start walking to my suit case."Okay. I'm going"

"Thank you"

-----------------------------

"Don't you get tired of it", I ask Luke as we walk into the radio standtion hand and hand."How do you keep doing this every single day? Wake up early - fight off fans - interview - fight of fans - concert - then you get on a plane and go to the next location. It seems like you guys don't sleep much"

"It's a lot but it's the experience and not the complications", Luke says. "I have good news though"

"What?", I ask. We walk through two double doors held open by two large body guards.

"In august we get to perform at The Video Awards. We are nominated for artist to watch", Luke says. I smile up and him but he just has a proud smirk playing on his lips.

"Yay!", I cheer for him."I still can't believe that to guys got so big so fast"

"I know. It's werid sometimes. I'll never get used to it but I'm excited about the preformance. We are performing Amnesia and going on the red carpet again and guess who's going with me"

"The band", I say like it's an obvious fact.

"No Carter", Luke chuckles. "You are going and so is Emma. They said that we could bring you guys if you wanted to so get excited about it. You get to go backstage with us and get your girly dresses and Hollywood hair"

"Yas", I clap. I'm going to be on a red carpet! I real red carpet and not the one that I used to walk down at my grandmas house when I was four years old.

"You get to your picture taken and be on TV and sit next to all the stars"

"Is One Direction going?" I ask as we run the last hall down the radio station. I see Emma leaning up aginst the wall on the outside frowning.

"Uh no the can't because they have a concert but uhh what's wrong with Emma?", Luke ask. We continue down the hall and meet Emma at the end. The two body guards open the door to the interview room for us.

"Let's go Mr. Hemmings. They already started", the gaurd at said to just Luke.

"What about them?", Luke ask the gaurd, pointing to Emma and I.

"Carter we can't go in. They won't let us because we aren't in the band... obviously", Emma pouts.

"Oh", I sigh.

"Luke get your ass in here!", Michael yells from inside. I'm sure all his fans and any one else lisening to this live broad cast just heard him swear. What a great influence, I think in my head.

"Carter, Emma i'll see you guys later. Sorry about this", Luke apologizes before he turns in to the room. One guard goes in with Luke and one stays with us. He just stands there like they all do. They don't talk unless they are giving direction to us or we directly speak to them. I guess that is their job but it gets a little werid after a while. Imagine having someone follow you everywhere you go but you don't know each other.