6- 'PROPERTY OF LUKE HEMMINGS'

Luke's POV:

Carter and I were the first to wake up and make our way back to the house after our camp fire night. It was more fun going camping than I thought it was going to be. The water in the lake was great and the camp fire was best part of the night.

We came in the back door when we got home and ate some ceral together then went back up to my room to just relax all day before tonight. Our flight takes off at night and then after that there is no stopping. We get there and go to our hotel rooms and then we go to the arena and then when it gets late it's show time.

Now we are in my bed with our back against the head of the bed and staring at the TV.

"Ohh", Carter rolls to her side and gets a sharpie off of the night stand then turns back forward.

"Why the sharpie?", I ask.

"I'm going to give you a tattoo. Duh", she takes off the cap of the black sharpie and sticks it in her teeth. She lifts the sleeve of my black v-neck t-shirt and starts drawing. She squints her eyes and furrows her eye brows to concentrate. I can feel the marker curve against my skin and her writing something then lines drawn.

"Done", she smiles after taking the cap of the sharpie out of her mouth. I look down to see her name tattooed in an arrow heart. Just like our song.

"Creative. My turn", I say and she hold out her hand with the sharpie and hands it to me. "You know that I'm going to draw all over you right."

I uncap the marker and toss the cap to the side.

"I don't really care. I'm going to have to take a shower soon anyways. You can wright or draw whatever you want but you can't draw on my face", she lays down flat over the sheets on the bed.

I start with writing something all the way up her arm in huge letters. It says 'PROPERTY OF LUKE HEMMINGS'

"Did you just brand me?", she laughs reading her new fake tattoo that I drew.

"Yes I did. You are mine and I'm letting people know", I say and she rolls her eyes and bites her lip to keep from smileing but fails and it turns out hot.

I go down to her leg and draw a penguin because penguins are cool. I also draw it wearing a bow tie. I wrote some crony ass knock knock jokes on her too and then I start to draw caterpillar just because I know she hates them.

"Eww Luke. It looks like it's on me", she wiggles her legs to draw and stop me from finisheing the caterpillar drawing.

"Stop moving your legs", I hold down her legs to stop her from moving them around while trying to finish my drawing.

"I'll make it into a butterfly then", I say and draw two huge wings on either side of the caterpillars body.

"Pretty"

I crawl back up to her side and lift up her shirt to see her rips and start writeing on it in cursive. 'Wherever You Are'

"I actually like this one", she smiles down at the my song lyrics about her.

"Well I am a professional", I say."Now let me see your hand"

She passes me her hand and I draw a heart in her palm. She traces over the lines with her fingers.

"I should right 'See you later' on you", she says. 'See you later' is another one of Carter and I's 'things'. I don't like how 'bye' sounds.

I hand Carter the maker and she rights 'see you later' in cursive under the arrow heart she drew. Then she takes my hand and draws a huge fancy heart on my palm just like I drew on her. This time when she draws it she bites on the tip of her tounge to focus.i watch as she is drawing it I notice something a else about her.