4- "Only in your dreams Hemmings"

Luke's POV:

" Stop jumping on the bed ", Carter groans waking up. I could have woken her up by saying her name. I could have lightly shook her by her shoulders. I could have woken her up like anyone else would but no. I decied to come back upstairs from the kitchen and wake her up by taking a running start onto the bed and start jumping around like I'm six. Plus she has been sleeping in here for the past two days and I woke her up regularly but today I got creative.

" No ". I keep on jumping.

" I find it hard to believe that your 18", Carter says flipping over onto her back looking up at me.

" Your just as childish as I am. Now get up. Everyone wants to go out and they are getting ready ". I stop jumping and step onto the floor.

"No. I don't want to get up", Carter says again. So stubborn.

"You have 3 seconds before I will have to get you out of the bed myself ", I say crossing my arms. I hope that she dosent think that I'm joking because I will pick her up and carry her out of the bed.

"Let me be. I'm tired ". Carter starts sinking into the white covers again.

"3", I say starting to count down just like I said that I would.

"Are you really going to count me down like I'm a child? ". I wasn't joking I will pull her out.

"2"

"Luke please just give me five more minutes ". She hold up a five with her fingers like she's a little kid and just like a kid, it was cute.

"1". I lunge towards her but she throws up her arms in the air warning me to stop.

"Wait wait wait! ", Carter says siting up and throwing off the covers. "I'm up. See look I'm awake"

"That's what I thought ", I say as she huffs running her fingers through her long dark brown hair.

"Where are we even going?", Carter ask. I walk around to my side of the bed and sit down next to her.

"I have no clue ". I really don't. Ashton just told me that we are going out and then left me in the kitchen drinking orange juice.

"Wow you are a man of many answers ", she says sarcastically as always. I laugh at her sarcasm.

"At least I'm a man ". I flex my arms.

Carter gets the pillow on the bed and try's to smack me with it. She tried but fails when I catch in my right hand right before it hits my head. I take it from her and lift it into the hair. What's up with her and all the violince? I'm a good guy.

"Hey! No fair", she laughs standing on her knees to try to take the pillow from me but I pull it back farther into the air. She to short to reach that far. She's also to lazy and gives up trying to reach for it quickly and returns sitting back down with her legs curled under her.

"Yes fair. You tried to hit me with it ", I laugh at her. I was just defending myself. I won't let Carter win. That's not the way it works and plus I like seeing her get mad about that. It's just our thing.

"B-but", Carter pouts like a little girl sticking out he bottom lip. "Okay your right but I want the pillow back ". She holds out her hand.

"Are you going to hit with it? ". I don't know if I fully trust to give her back such a weapon of mass destruction.

"No ", Carter says and I hand her the pillow knowing that it causes no harm. I soon enough regret giving it to her when she hit me with it hit instead.

"You lied ", I fake gasp.

"Yes I might have lied. Whatcha going to to about that Hemmings ", she flips the pillow in the air and catchs it back in her hands.