5

Don't own pic

You felt warmth radiating beneath you, it was so inviting so you reached your hands out and wrapping them around the source.
You felt safe and secure.
The source of the warmth shifted causing you open your eyes. You couldn't tell where you were but you felt a familiar presence, lifting your head up you noticed your source of warmth was a bare chest, but who did this body belong to?
You removed yourself from the grasp of the unknown body who's face was hidden.
"(YN) lay back down where are you going?" The darkness covering his face fading away. Running his fingers through his hair, he yawned.
"What's wrong, why are you looking at me like that?"
Your eyes filled with shock, your body stiffened.
"Come back to sleep (YN)" placing his hand on your cheek mentioning you to lay back down with him.
You couldn't help it, you melted at his touch, closing your eyes you gave in.
"I love you (YN)" He tilts your head up giving you a soft smile. You lean further in wanting to feel his lips against yours. You couldn't control your actions "I love you Sasuke" the words slipped out effortlessly.

Maybe this is truly how you feel?

To your disappointment, you are awoken by a knock at your door.
"There's always someone at my door!" You grumbled
Sluggishly you opened the door
"Ohh (YN) did I wake you..sorry" she clasped her hands together. "I should actually be grateful she woke me who knows how far that dream would have gone!"You chuckled to yourself
"It's fine Hinata" opening the door full, inviting her in. It's been two weeks since you saw Sasuke and you were out on missions, you and Hinata decided to catch up today.
You were supposed to be ready an hour ago.

Hinata made her self comfortable on the couch, while you went to take a shower.
The hot water relaxed your muscles, you started thinking about the dream you had, it had become a recurring thing just in different scenarios.
You heart picked up pace, butterflies swirled in your stomach, your cheeks stained pink just by the thought of him.

You liked these new emotions.

It's just..does he feel the same way? You felt as though these feelings may interfere with your friendship with Sakura.
Your eyes saddened remembering the day you were at the hospital, Sakura didn't visit you and still to this day is very distant towards you.
Her feelings toward him a strong, you know why she's acting this way.
It was you that he was holding that night and not her.
It was you he came after not her.
You can understand her feelings, but you didn't choose this! he did all those actions himself.

The other part of you didn't care how she felt, she wasn't your close friend! So why should you suppress your feelings for her.
Getting out the shower you got ready and met Hinata in the living room.
"Thinking about Sasuke (YN)?" She placed a hand on my shoulder.  You told her everything that happened between you Sasuke and Sakura, but not Neji as that would be awkward to talk about.
"Yeah, but let's go"
The streets of konoah were busy, little children playing, food stalls filled with laughter.
Everyone seemed to be ..happy! This brightened your mood.
The two of you visited your favourite sweet shop. Stopped by Ino's flower shop and to both of your surprise Sai was there, He was holding her hand. It looked like he was telling her something.
Sai was new and wasn't able to express himself properly but he seemed to have Ino blushing!
Hinata bought her flowers, and  you guys headed to the ramen stall.
You both joked and laughed, Naruto stopped by for one last ramen before he went off to train. "Who knows when he coming back" you thought.

Then sun was starting to set and so you walked hinata back home since the Hyūga compound was closer.
A cold face Hisashi greeted you, You've gotten used to it but at least today he gave a small smile.
After saying your good byes to hinata. You wanted to leave without seeing Neji you were avoiding him for 2 weeks.
You didn't want to confuse your feeing towards him.
You quickened your pace, he didn't seem to be at or around the hyuga complex.
"Thank goodness" you sighed once reaching your house you quickly locked the door behind you.