|23|Tickles|

|Chapter 23|Tickles|

"Look darling" he sighed as if trying to calm himself, "For another week or so you'll be staying in my chambers anyway so let's not argue about this now alright? We'll think of something" he came over and hugged me.

I sighed as well,I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, I stayed silent and just let myself enjoy the hug. "Okay" I agreed while nodding.

"That's my girl" Aro said as he kissed my shoulder.

*

After that I went back to Aro's chambers because he had a court meeting to attend. He told me that he'll finish as fast as he can and that I should pick a few movies I'd want to watch and tell Demetri so he could go out and get them for me. I decided for something I'm not sure if Aro would like but it's pretty modern.

"How to be Single" I told Demetri who nodded and rushed off, not saying a word about my choices.

When Aro arrived he came over and kissed my cheek, sitting down next to me on the couch with his arm around my shoulders. It seemed so natural almost unrealistic to me, I'm so comfortable around him that it seems that we've know each other years.

"What movies did you pick darling?"

"How to be single" I answered with a smile.

Aro smirked "I hope this isn't you giving me a hint"

I only laughed a pressed the play button.

*

"What did you think of it" I asked as I leaned my head on his chest while he rested his arm around my shoulders.

"It was surprisingly good" he said as he pulled me up onto his lap, straddling him.

Aro joined our lips, his cool thin lips over mine. His hand slid into my hair and the other on my hip as I wrapped mine around his neck.  Pulling me closer I could feel his arousal on my inner thigh. He yanked my hair down, making me arch my back and part my lips. He slid his cold tongue in to meet with mine, at first gently dancing around each other but then it quickly turned into a fight for dominance. He trailed his kisses down from my mouth to my jaw and my neck.

I pulled away slightly, breathing heavily as Aro opened his eyes for me to see, they were black again not from anger this time but from lust.

"Slow Aro remember?" I breathed out.

"Mhmm" he nodded slightly as he pulled me closer, burying his face in my neck, and taking a deep breath. "You smell divine my sweet" he said lustfully.

My heart went faster as fear rolled over me, would he? He promised he wouldn't.

Aro chuckled "don't worry darling I won't do anything until you ask me to" he pulled away from my neck to look me in the eye.

"Why would I? Ask you... Ask you to do that" I said breathlessly.

He leaned in to whisper into my ear, "for your Pleasure, aswell as Mine" he growled lowly, sending a shiver down my spine, making my body tremble as I accidentally rocked my hips into his.

I loud Growl emitted from Aro as he stood up with me, his hands on the back of my thighs, bringing me over towards the bed.

Immediately thinking he was going to force me I started struggling in his arms. He stopped and looked at me, setting me down to sit at the edge of the bed.

"What's the matter darling" he asked worried, frowning.

"I don't want to, not yet" I whispered shyly looking down at the floor.

"Look at me" he said in a serious voice, as he kneeled down inform of me. I looked up, his eyes were back to their red colour but darker than usual. "We won't do anything you're not ready for, Okay? I will not force you, Everything will be at your pace." He finalised.

I nodded silently and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug "thank you" I whispered.

He only hugged me closer and picked me up, making us both lay on the bed, I leaned my head on his chest and brought leg over his hip while his arms were wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on my head. I haven't realised how tired I was until then, I quickly drifted off.

*

The next morning I woke up still cuddling with Aro, I smiled to myself. Aro places a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning darling" he chuckled as I hid my face in his chest, not wanting to get up.

"Mmmhhmm"

"Come now, you have to get up" Aro said still chuckling.

"But whyyy?" I whined lifting myself up on my elbows "can't we stay here? I'm comfortable" I pleaded.

Aro started at me for a good while making me wonder is there something on my face but finally he rolled us over so he was above me, holding both my wrists above my head with one of his as he dug his other hand into my side, emitting a loud squeal from me and I tossed and turned trying to break free while he tickled my sides. Uncontrollably laughing a tried to get him to stop as I panted.

"A..Aro- Ro- pl.. plea-se... sto-pp" I begged as tears started leaking from my eyes.

"Will you get up?" He asked, stopping the torture but still holding my arms above my head, with a sly smirk on his face as he chuckled at my heavily breathing form.

"Yes.. Yes I- I will." I promised while I couldn't help but smile at him.

Aro got off me and started taking off his clothes, my eyes widened as I stared at his bear chest, "don't worry dear, I'm only changing, I've another court meeting in a while" a cocky smirk evident on his face as he unbuckled his belt causing me to bury my tomato red face in a pillow.

He could be doing this at vampire speed but no, he wants me to suffer, I could hear him sniggering as he got changed.

"I'm done, are you getting up or do you want me to tickle you again?"

"I'm up!" I said straight away as I rolled off the bed.

Not realising that the bed ends at some point I landed on the flour with a loud 'thump'. Groaning as I stretched on the floor, Aro's booming laughter reached my ears. My heart stopped for a split second, his laugh was the best sound I've ever heard a true genuine laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it off while I break my bones, why not? Very funny" I grumbled as I lay on the floor with no intention of getting up.

Still chuckled Aro came over and offered his hands to help me up which I took. "I'm be on my way out to court, if you need anything you know all the guards are at your service" he said as he pecked my lips "I love you"

"I know" i said with a weak gentle smile.

Aro's smile dimmed a bit but not by much, as he kissed my forehead and walked out the door.