|11|The Game Begins|

|Chapter 11|The Game Begins|

AllisonPOV

I ended up in the library, i didn't know where else to go so I sat down on the couch and cried, I just cried. I don't cry much, in fact I don't remember crying since I was a baby, which didn't last long. I never had much reason to cry, always surrounded by my family who'd do anything to keep me happy and protect me from harms way and now? I was pushed out into the big 'adult' world, I had no one here, no one. I couldn't deal with things anymore, why me?

The sharp burn in my throat reminded me I still haven't fed but I couldn't, I wouldn't, this may be my only ticket out of here but deep down I knew I'd feed, I didn't have the courage to die, I wanted to live, I was too young to die, but not like this, this wasn't a life.

i barely registered his ghostly footsteps on the carpet covered floor while I wallowed in self pity but faintly it was there, Aro had entered the library.

I lowered my head, letting my hair fall around my face, acting as a very weak line of defence. I didn't want him to see my tears. I was surprised when he sat down beside me without a word, I didn't say anything either, afraid of what exactly he planned on doing, would he shout? Demand I stop acting childish and accept the bond, but he didn't, instead I heard him sigh. He gently moved my hair behind my ear, his cold fingers brushing up the length of my cheek. I let out a shaky breath but didn't stop him, I didn't have the energy to argue anymore, I was emotionally and physically exhausted, on the brink of giving up but I wasn't quite sure in which way.

Aro stroke my hair, the movement of his hand was rhythmical, soothing. It felt nice, my eyes slipped closed when his nails ever so slightly scratched my scalp, my head automatically deciding to lean against his chest, I staring at the floor, knowing I should pull away, leave, shout but I've been doing it so often lately and I really didn't have the energy anymore, I was drained and oddly, Aro provided me with comfort at the moment even if he was the cause of my pain. He lay his chin on the top of my head and I knew my chance to pull away just vanished into thin air so I relaxed. I felt his lips kiss the top of my head as his arms were wrapped around me. I felt loved..? Safe..?Both of us stayed silent just enjoying the moment but before I knew it, I drifted off.

AroPOV

I sat there on the couch, my mate wrapped up in my arms... the way it should be. I started to think. She is beautiful and I ruined everything. I shouldn't have used Chelsea on her. Played with the matters of the heart or tried to make the process faster. Marcus was right I should've waited and courted her properly. But now.... she hates me.... I need to think of something. So she doesn't leave.....

AllisonPOV

I woke up in bed, alone... i remember last night... the fact that It happened scared me, but the thing was, that I didn't regret it.... which scared me even more. Not feeding was starting to drive me crazy, I don't think I can last much longer. My violet eyes were replaced with black hungry orbs. As I woke up i groaned, i didnt realise that Aro didnt leave me alone like i first thought, he sat at the desk in front of the bed, writing something. I didn't say anything, just sat up in bed trying not to attract his attention. I sat in bed looking at my Aro, I don't know why but I did.

When he realised that I was watching him, his every move so elegant. Just how you'd imagine royality. He looked up at me and gave me a smile. One of his overly big smiles, the ones others would call creepy but to me it didn't look creepy, it was him, if he stopped smiling like that then it wouldn't be the same Aro.

"Good Morning Dear." He said cherrily.

"What are you so happy about?" I Asked as I rolled my eyes.

He was at my side, instantly. His face so close to mine. "Please don't roll your eyes at me Allsion" he asked, his voice strained.

"And why not?" I asked challenging him.

He let out a breath, closed his eyes and when he opened them they were pitch black, was he hungry? He took my hand in his and leaned forward, to whisper into my ear.

"Because it does this to me" he layed my hand on his endowment. I gasped and froze, I could feel the hardness under my hand, I could feel that he was big. "And makes me want to punish you, for your lack of manners and respect my sweet" he continued with a husky voice.

I could feel my panties getting wet. Aro sniffed the air and growled lowly. "I can smell your arousal dear." He said taking a big breath. My breathing was uneven, Aro's hand was still on mine which was on his dick. He made my fingers wrap around it as much as was possible since he still had his suit pants on. He leaned in, his lips inches away from mine.

"May I...?" He asked, I could feel his breath on my face.

Just when I was about to agree, I came back to reality. What am I doing? I hate this man, I should hate him. I shook my head and lowered it. He sighed and moved away a bit.

"Why not?" He asked in a pained voice where rejection was clear.

"I, I just can't. I should be screaming at you and telling you I hate you" I said honestly.

He lifted my chin up with two fingers, making me look at him. "Then why aren't you?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"I dont know" I answered, trying to avoid his eyes.

"Do you hate me?" He asked, I looked right into his eyes and saw the hope, the spark in his eyes.

I didn't want to crush his hope, for some reason I felt bad, it hurt me that he'd be hurt. I couldn't explain it. I didn't answer, I just looked away. He sighed and walked away from me, leaving me sitting on the edge of the bed. I didn't want to look up, just in case I saw his facial expression. I heard him sit back down at the desk.

"Allsion" he called after a while.

"Mhmmm" I got up from the bed, in one of the less revealing night dresses, it was still short, I could see Aro eying my legs and felt uncomfortable but some on deep down I knew he'd never judge me for my looks and that my insecurities don't exist in his eyes.

"Sit" he said, gesturing towards the chair across from him.

I sat down still feeling guilty. He took out a blank page and started to write on it.

"I was to propose a compromise...." he started.

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"A game of sort my dear.... the winner gets a prize of their choice." He explained.

"A game? Any prize?" I asked, curiously.

"Yes, anything your soul desires. Choose your prize my dear, and I'll choose mine."

"I want to go home" I said immendiently.

I could see the sadness in his eyes, he was trying to cover it up but he was failing miserably.

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that..... if I win I want you to stay here, with me and willingly accept the bond" he stated.

"Is that all you want?" I asked surprised.

"Thats all i wanted since I've first set my eyes on you" he said charmingly.

"Oh Aro" I sighed sadly.

"I know you don't return my feelings, but if I win I want you to try." He said. "Deal?"

"Deal" I agreed.