Night 51....

Draya POV
Yesterday i told kevin that i kissed Laurent. I was so ashamed for kissing him but it felt so good. What am i saying? I was so caught up in the moment and when he kissed me i just wanted more of it. I wanted to feel him more. It was like i was in a sexual trance waiting for him to slip and inside and never come out. I knew kevin was going to be upset with me. He hasn't even talked to me since then and i don't think be's coming to my show. I mean laurent and larry are always here every night but its not the same because my baby wont be here.

Mechi: dray what are you doing? Are you still upset about kevin not talking to you? Baby its gonna be alright. He just needs to calm down and not stress but everything will be alright. Same for you. Please don't let this affect your relationship with him.

Draya: i just... i just don't know what to do? I just ruined a great relationship with him. He's going to hate me forever.

Mechi: don't say that dray. He loves you very much and right now he just needs a little space but he will come around. You guys wont let this one little thing mess up what you have.

Draya: i guess you're right. He knows how much he means to me and me kissing Laurent was a big mistake and it should've never happened. That was stupid on my part for not stopping it.

Mechi: i am right now turn that frown upside down and get out and make that money. Shake what ya mama gave ya. *slaps butt*

Draya: *laughs* you're so silly.
————————
Laurent POV
Damn last night was crazy. I kissed Draya and now her boyfriend wont even talk to her. I damn sure don't give a fuck. I don't like that nigga. Something is very off about him. But anyways i've been wanting to do that for a minute. I know she got a man and everything but i couldn't hold back plus i've been trying to apologize to her and it never seemed to work.

Larry: bro are you still thinking about yesterday?

Laurent: hell yea. I was just going in there to apologize and next thing i knew i had her on the wall. Damn her lips felt good. I wanted to fuck her right there.

Larry: see you always thinking with your dick. Im surprised you aint try to call her hoe for kissing you knowing she got a boyfriend.

Laurent: whatever. Fuck that nigga. He aint worth shit. I got a funny feeling about him.

Larry: you say that about everybody you meet or see.

Laurent: nah this time is different. I know what i see and i don't like it.

Larry: you just upset because she not with you after all the shit you said to her. Just let it go.
—————————-
Kevin POV
Im at home with my wife. I was upset because Draya told me that she kissed Laurent and i didn't like that at all. Im glad she being honest with me. I know i shouldn't be mad because i'm cheating on my wife but i really like her and the fact that she kissed another man makes my blood boil. She called me and i didn't answer. I'll talk to her when i feel like it. Right now i'm just gonna fuck my wife till i cant fuck her no more.

Kyra: baby please dont stop. *moans*

Kevin: shut up. I say if i'm gonna stop or not. Now be a good girl and start sucking. *pulls out*

Kyra: yes daddy. *starts sucking*

Kevin: *groans* FUCK.

Once she stopped sucking me off i took her to the bathroom and fucked her in the shower for thirty minutes. She might be boring but she damn sure got some good pussy. Good pussy is hard to come by. We were so wet in the shower. I didn't even move from the position i was in. We both were burning up with sexual tension. I picked her up and brought her to the living room and sat her on the couch. I told her that we are going to have sex in every room in the house. Time flew by and we finally stopped. We both went to the bedroom and cuddle up until we fell asleep.