Is he serious

Draya
What the fuck is Kevin doing? He ant be serious right now. He gave me the flowers and kissed my cheek. I wiped the side of my face off. The flowers are nice but i don't wanna hear his sob stories or sorries anymore.

Draya: Kevin what are you doing here?

Kevin: i came here to win to win your love back dray.

DrayA: why are you trying to win my love when you have a whole wife whose love you really need to win back.

Kevin: i cant live without you. I didn't love my wife.

Draya: considering you have kids with her and you married her. I don't wanna hear this bullshit.

Kevin: baby listen to me please.

Kevin had turned me around and got down on one knee with a ring in his hand. Everybody was looking and taking out there phones to record. I didn't give a fuck because the answer is going to be no.

Kevin: draya ever since i met you i knew that you were the one even when we were you g. I never gave you chance because i was stuck in my old ways and being childish. I know you hate me because i didn't tell you that i was married but i really and truly love you with all my heart. I cant see myself without you in my life. If i never would have found you again then there wouldn't be joy in my life.

I was smiling pretending like what he was saying was going to change my mind. Mechi was looking at me like i was crazy. I shooshed her and just watched him.

Kevin: draya will you do me the honor of being my wife?

Draya: Kevin i don't know what to say!

Kevin: say y-

Draya: i know what to say... NO!

Kevin: yes yes yes she said NO?

Draya: No! I have a man and it aint you. You FUCKING LIED TO ME. YOU FAILED TO FUCKING MENTION THAT YOU WERE AND STILL MARRIED WHILE YOU WERE DATING ME AND YOU HAVE KIDS.

Kevin: look I'm sorry but i don't like you blasting out my business in front of all of these people.

Draya: now take ya ass out before i have someone escort you out.

Kevin: SO THATS HOW IT IS GONNA BE? IMMA SHOW YO ASS. BITCH YOU WILL MARRY ME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. I DON'T CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOU MY WIFE. JUST CUZ I HAVE ANOTHER DON'T MEAN SHIT. I DO NOT LOVE HER LIKE I LOVE YOU.

Draya: bye kevin

Kyra
This bitch think i'm playing with him. He got to get the fuck out of this house. I packed his clothes and shoes and hygienic shit and put that outside. I even changed the locks on the doors so he cant get in through the front nor the back. I already hear him knocking on the door and I'm not answering. I left him a text and told him what the deal was. He gotta go find somewhere else to stay cuz it aint gone be with me. We go to court next week to end this stupid ass marriage. My kids can still see they daddy but he aint gone come here to try to regain my trust and try to stay here. Why is he still outside? I should turn my alarms on and have the police come get his ass but imma be the bigger person.

Kevin: KYRA OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR. I KNOW THAT NIGGA IN THERE.

Kyra: GO TO HELL YOU CHEATING ASS MUTHA FUCKA.

???: baby who that is banging on the door all crazy like that?

Kyra: my in a few days soon to be ex husband.

???: tell that bum ass nigga go home. He aint welcomed. He had his chance.