You like

Laurent
She said she like it when daddy spank her and thats what i did. When she acting bad i spank her. When she acting too good i spank her. When she kiss me i spank her. When she suck me off i spank her. When she just being herself i spank her. When i'm mad i spank her. I like spanking her. I do it at random times cuz i like the element of surprise.

I look over in the bed and see her booty planted on me. Ouu she better stop sleeping like this or she might get fucked in her sleep. I pull the covers down and admire her sexy body like i just seen it for the first time. I take her leg and lift it in the air to look at her wet pussy. She must be having a wet dream cuz she smiling biting her lip and she wet like a water fall. I look at it a few seconds longer and then start to spank it. I put my head between her legs and devour her wet kitty. She start to moan and move so i tighten my grip on her waist to keep her still. I stop to look at it for a minute and admire the beauty of it and how its starting to swell up on my touch. My baby getting horny and i know she wanna cum for me. I take two fingers and stick them inside her hole going faster and faster by the second. She feel so good inside. When i find her spot i stay there and show it some much needed attention. I watch her open her eyes and scream in pleasure. She look so gorgeous. I stop what i'm doing and kiss her intensely. I look in her eyes and see this look of excitement on her face. She smiled at me and kissed me again.

Draya: baby why you stop?

I love it when she whine like a little kid.

Laurent: i'm sorry baby. I just wanted to see you when you wake up.

Draya: lau you got me swollen down there. You cant be fingering me and then stopping. You do this all the time.

Laurent: you so sexy when you feisty baby.

Draya: don't try to change the subject.

I slap her round watermelons and take her downstairs to the kitchen. We eat some breakfast ad watch some tv. When she got up she bent over to pick up something that she dropped and i got behind her and dry humped her. She don't know that i'm bout to fuck her right where she stand. Position my dick and slide in her voluptuous pussy. I give her five strokes and pull out only to be pushed.

Draya: baby stop doing this to me.

Laurent: you're the one who bent over and i couldn't help it.

Mechi
Laurent and draya have been having sex for the past month and when i spend nights over here i can hear them banging. Me and larry aren't even that loud. I am happy for dray that she found the right one after he was the wrong one. If Laurent didn't get his senses together then he and draya would never have been together.

Mechi: larry are you coming after your workshop?

Larry: you know i am baby. Why would i miss you up there making yo money.

Mechi: i know baby i just had to make sure.

Larry: baby that is nothing you need to worry about you know i support you just like you support me.

Mechi: how about we support each other right now.

I straddle larry and take off his clothes and mines. I rub his manhood and start to suck. He drops his head back in pleasure and groans. I can hear his sounds, my sounds and the sounds of draya and Laurent. Why am i not surprised.

Draya
I love it when Laurent spanks me. It makes me horny like crazy. He really knows how to make me squirt and cream. When he slams his dick into my swollen pussy i just lose it.

Draya: yes baby.... don't stop.... right there baby... harder baby

Laurent: tell me how much you want daddy.

Draya: i want you so bad.

Laurent: what you want from daddy?

Draya: i want you to spank me. I want you to give me long strokes. I want you to pound my pussy. Make love to me.

And with that being said Laurent did everything i wanted. For 30 minutes i got put into all different position. I never even knew i was that flexible. I could be a contortionist. We rode out our high together and after we went to take a shower. We got dressed and waited for larry and Mechi to finish whatever they were doing so we could go to their workshop.