End

Draya

"Just last night there was a shooting on 2nd street and piety. Reports later learned that the victim was kevin johnson, his wife kyra and two kids, 28 year old was shot and killed last night by his home along with his family. No one knew who killed him or how. Neighbors say they heard gun shots being fired at a rapid paste. One neighbor said he saw a man with a black hoodie and ruffled skirt run from the shooting."

I thank god that kevin cant harass me anymore but its sad that he and his wife and kids were killed. Who would do such a thing. I know it wasn't Laurent cuz we was having some steamy sex last night. He knows how to put it work.

Laurent: baby wake yo pretty as up.

Why does he like to smack my ass in the morning? A girl be tryna get her rest after not being able to feel her legs all night.

Draya: no baby. Im hurting and I'm tired.

Laurent: baby get up before i fuck you harder right now.

Draya: look you just gonna have to fuck me because I'm not getting up.

Laurent: alright but don't be mad at me when i get you pregnant.

Draya: too late. Im already pregnant. Surprise

Laurent: wait you are?

Draya: yes i am. I was gonna tell you tonight over dinner but nevermind.

Laurent: why you didn't tell me sooner?

Draya: baby i just found last week. The doctor said I'm I'm six weeks already. 

Laurent pulled me up off the bed and kissed me. My legs feel like jelly right now so he better hold me up or imma be falling.

Laurent: we having a little Laurent or Draya.

Draya: yes we are baby. Now hold me up before i fall. 

Laurent: come baby lets get you downstairs. I cant have you walking by yourself you gotta be careful since your pregnant.

Draya: Laurent I'm not handicap. Can you run me a bath and get in with me.

Laurent: sure baby. Anything for you...

Kevin
I may have died but i will always live forever and i want draya to know that i am coming to get here. She will be mine. I will kill that Laurent nigga and have his head on a steak. I wish my wife and kids could've live too see what their future holds but thats okay because we can be a family down here in hell. Well they're in heaven and I'm in hell but im trying to be good so god can bring me up there. Till next time...