Night 11

Mechi POV
So larry told me that laurent fucked mini. Out of all the strippers here he had to fuck mini's worn out pussy ass. I cant believe this nigga. Im still wondering if i should tell draya. No i cant because she's already in enough pain but i have too because she's my best friend and i dont keep secrets from her. This is going to take a turn for the worst. Im still trying to figure out if she's okay and not depressed like before.

Mechi: dray?

Draya: yes.

Mechi: i have something to tell you *bites nails nervously*

Draya: what is it?

Mechi: ouu i dont know how yo say this..

Dray: just say it already. Is it bad is it good dont hold shit back from me mechi.

Mechi: LAURENT HAD SEX WITH MINI.

Draya: whatever. He wanted to fuck the community pussy and thats his decision.

I can tell thats she's lying. She's trying to pretend like she doesn't care but she does. And i know this is killing her in he inside. I just wish she stop lying.

Mechi: dray are you sure you're not bothered by this.

Draya: why would i be bothered. We aren't even dating. I dont care what he does. Thats his business.
————————-
Draya POV
I cant believe what Mechi just told me. At this point it pisses me off even more but i cant let it get to me. He does what he wants to do and i cant control that. He can kiss my ass and die. I had to brush it off because this isn't nothing for me to worry about. Anyways i brushed it off my shoulders and walked out with Mechi. As usual the crowd of females and males were screaming. I smiled at the people who were throwing sexual comments and pickup lines at us. I looked to my left and saw laurent piercing his eyes through my heart. Then i saw mini standing at the bottom of the dj booth. I walked over and went up to hug dj tellz and larry. When i was done talking to them i walked back down and i could feel laurent's eyes piercing through me like a sword. When i got to the last step mini got in front of me and started doing her poo ass shit talking.

Mini: look who decided to go greet herself. You filthy little slut. Trying to get with laurent. Its not going to work. I'm on to you so stay away from him.

Draya: i dont have time for your bullshit. Do it look like i want laurent's no good ass. He only fucks whores like you so i wouldn't be surprised. You can either leave me alone or get dealt with.

Mini: first of all i aint no whore and BITCH dont tell me what to do! I will beat yo ass!

Draya: trying to get loud in front of the twins so that they will see you and think your worth something valuable.

Mini: oh i know i'm valuable. STUPID BITCH! You keep trying me and i will whoop yo ass

Draya: PLEASE do I'm waiting for too SO I CAN BUSS THAT ASS LIKE I DID BEFORE.
———————-
Laurent POV
Draya came up to the booth and hugged tellz and larry but didn't even speak to me. I know she still upset and she being like this for a reason. She always looks good in these outfits. I was so tempted to smack her ass but i dont need her slapping me into oblivion like she did the last time. She walked back down and my eyes went up to the stripper on the stage. I was so focused on the stripper that i didn't realize draya was having an argument with mini until mini started screaming. I looked down from the dj booth and their argument was getting pretty heated. I over heard my name being thrown into their argument and i had to pay close attention. I was about to go down there but next thing i knew draya was beating the shit out of mini.

Larry: what the hell is going on down there?

Laurent: draya is whooping mini's ass.

Larry: i wonder why? Im pretty sure it had something to do with you.

Laurent: my name was thrown in it but i dont think it had nothing to do with me.

Larry: what do you mean? *pushes laurent* forst you call her whore because she's a stripper and you didnt even know that she REALLY LIKES YOUR STUPID ASS and then you fucked mini out of all people. Her and mini dont even get along. Last time she had an altercation with mini she knocked her out cold.

Laurent: and your point is!?

Larry: You so stuck on that bitch from high school that you bringing all your past bullshit into the future and just call every female a whore.

Laurent: wh-

Larry: nah dont even speak. You had your chance to speak and apologize the night you saw her at shamrock but did you do that? No you didnt you made things worse. Draya thought that you were different but after you called her a whore she went into depressed mode and stopped talking to her family and friends especially mechi. If she really was a whore then how comes she only had sex once in her life?

Laurent: what does this hav-

Larry: Job well done laurent. *claps hands* you screwed up as usual.

Laurent: what did i screw up?

Larry: YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. *walks away*
—————————-
Draya POV
I had to pulled off of mini because i was beating her into oblivion. The bitch had it coming and she always tested my patience. She always say something that gets me heated and boiled. She's lucky i didn't cut her face off when i could. I took her lace front from off the floor that i pulled off and gave it to Mechi. She gave me a wtf happened look and i just smiled and went on stage. I did my performance as usual and with Mechi at the closing of the club. Once our performance was over i walked to the dressing room to get my things and there he was standing at the door like the bitch nigga i know he is.  He just stood there not saying a damn thing. I didn't care i just went into the room and got my things and brought me and Mechi home.