The date: Night 15

Draya POV
So I'm out with kevin on our date. He has been amazing this whole time. I felt so comfortable and warm around him. It was like we were the only two people in this restaurant. I know that sounds like some Disney channel type stuff but you would think the same thing too if you were out with the right man for you.

Kevin: so beautiful what do you want to do next?

Draya: thats up to you mr watson. *smiles*

Kevin: well how about i take you on the board walk and we can watch the stars

Draya: sounds like a plan to me.
——————————-
Laurent POV
That ugly nigga asked her out right in front of me. He wasn't even all that. Why she wanna date his ass? He look like he been constipated all of his life. I could've asked better than what he did. Why do i care its not like I'm gonna be with her whore ass. He's just another nigga on her "i fucked him list". I know all of her tricks. Well i dont know none of her tricks but I'm pretty sure she has some whore tricks up her sleeve. She's only with him to make me feel jealous but its not working. At least i think its not working. UUUUGH!! Whore cares? NOT me! Im out with out Eleni and larry at some fancy restaurant. We do this twice every month. We been in here for a good 15 minutes eating our appetizers and waiting for our entrees.

Eleni: so. Here's what I'm thinking.

Larry: what are you thinking.

Eleni: We do a new years workshop. And not just a regular new years workshop. Instead of the regular workshop that you do. This one is going to be on television.

Laurent: on television?

Eleni: Broadcasted all over the world and the after party will be at a house and not at the regular gyms or dance studios that we book.

Laurent: that's dope but who's house is it going to be at?

Eleni: a friend i know who has kids that are serious fans of you guys.

Larry: cool.

Waiter: here are you food *placing food on table* i hope you all enjoy and is there anything else i can get you?

Laurent: can i get some w-w-water. *wipes eyes and swallows hard looking in a certain direction.

I couldn't believe my eyes at what i am seeing. I had to wipe my eyes again just to make sure i wasn't tripping. Its her and she looks so beautiful and she's here with him. This place is very expensive restaurant. Can he even afford to take her out to a place like this. I watched as she smiled at everything he said, the way her eyes lighted up the whole building. When she got up from the table all i could do was think about how beautiful she looked in that dress and how it hugged her body so perfectly showing her voluptuous curves. I cant believe she's in here with him.

Larry: bro are you alright? What are you looking at?

Laurent: yea i'm fine and I'm not looking at anything. I just dozed off.

Larry: mmhm okay...

Larry: bro what is wrong with you?

Laurent: why does something have to be wrong!?!

Larry: i dont know I'm just asking.

Laurent: i'll be back *gets up and walks off*
————————————
Draya POV
I was sitting at the table listen to kevin talk on and on. It was a bit aggravating but at least he knew how to hold up a conversation. For a moment i thought he was just going to talk about hisself the whole night but he asked me questions about myself. The night was going perfect. He took me an expensive restaurant, told me i was the most beautiful women he has ever laid eyes on, gave me flowers and chocolate. I loved every single moment until i saw the one person i didn't wanna see. My blood boiled and i was starting to get angry. I got up and went to the bathroom. When i came out there was laurent standing in front of me like a brick wall. All he could do was smile but i wasn't.

Laurent: why do we always keep being at the same places at the same time.

Draya: SAVE IT! Now get out of my way.

Laurent: *pulls draya back* can we just talk.

Draya: let me go and i dont wanna talk to you.

Laurent: please. *lets go of draya's arm* I just wanna say something.

Draya: what do you wanna talk about?! I have nothing to say to you.

Laurent: you really look beautiful tonight.

Draya: what are you trying to say? I dont look beautiful on other nights!

Laurent: thats no-

Draya: yea i get it laurent. You're only saying this to forget that fact that you called a who- you know never mind. *sighs* I cant keep my date waiting. *walks away*

Laurent: but i just wanted to apologize *voice getting softer*