2 years later

Draya
I left spades a year and a half ago after i had enough money to get me where i wanted to be. I decided to open up my own strip club/restaurant. Sounds strange right i know but hey i'm making good money and i'm thinking about expanding to other cities. I made Mechi my co partner but sometimes she likes to go back to spades and strip for them. I really don't mind cuz Mechi is gonna do whatever she wants and if she is happy then I'm happy. I moved out of my apartment and in with laurent and we got married. His house is really nice and cozy. My apartment was too cramped for me any ways. I have so many clothes and shoes. I couldn't keep all of it in that small ass closet so i had a few things in the trunk of my car. Anyways me and laurent are at home getting dressed. He said he was taking me out tonight on a date. Larry and Mechi are coming too.

Laurent: baby you ready... damn you look good. Just wait till we get back home.

Draya: stop your making me blush.

Laurent: i cant help you you look so beautiful.

Draya: thank you baby. You look handsome yourself.

Mechi
Me and larry are waiting for dray and laurent to get here. I swear they take so long to get dressed. I never seen someone take so damn long. It takes me a hour to get dressed if you include me taking a shower. They must be having sex before they go someone.... speak of the devils here they come now.

Larry: what took y'all so long?

Laurent: we didn't even take long

Mechi: damn dray you looking hella good.

Draya: thank you. You look hella fine too.

Mechi: i forgive you this one time for

We got seated  at a vip table and waited for our food. Once it came we quickly started eating. The food was amazing. Larry was rubbing my tight under the table and i couldn't help but moan a few times. Laurent and draya looked at me like i was crazy or something.

Laurent
Me and draya are on the dance floor. I had to bring her out for our two month anniversary of being married. I love my baby so much. She make me so happy and i really wanna make her the happiest woman in the world.

Draya: lau why you starring so hard?

Laurent: i cant admire my beautiful wife that i am so in love with.

Draya: yes you can my french god. I am in love with you too.

Laurent: you know when i saw you i thought you were so beautiful but i was so afraid because i had bee through so much and i took all out on you.

Draya: i know baby and you made me almost shoot you but now you know that you were stupid back then and that you found the right one. .

Laurent: yea i did find the right one and she is such a tease. I love you ms bourgeois

Draya: i love you too me bourgeois.