Day 12 Night 12

Draya POV
Me and Mechi are at the mall shopping for some new clothes. I really needed this so i could keep my mind off of all of my problems. We've been in quite a few stores but havent bought anything we like. We went into Victoria secret and got some bra's and panties. I really did need more. They get old after a certain amount of time. We left there and went to the food court. I got chick-fil-a and Mechi got panda express. Once we got seated at a table we talked and ate.

Mechi: so who's this mystery man that you are keeping from me?

Draya: what mystery man are you talking about?

Mechi: you cant hide what i already know and yes mystery man.

Draya: first off i dont have a mystery man. That man you saw was a friend from high-school. We havent seen each other in years so we decided to reconnect.

Mechi: is he coming tonight?

Draya: yea he's coming tonight.

Mechi: do you like him?

Draya: i knew you were going to ask that. No i do not like him i mean we just reconnected my feelings dont spring up that fast.

Mechi: uh yes they do. You had feelings for laurent the-

Draya: can we not bring up!? Besides kevin is meeting us here The mall.

Mechi: *looks to her left* too late he's here in the foodcourt.

Draya: *sigh* and there's kevin walking over here.
—————————
Laurent POV
Me and larry went to the mall to get more clothes. We needed something new. Sometimes i hate shopping, especially with larry. He takes forever just to get clothes and then he goes into the fitting rolm with the whole damn store full. I swear he takes his precious time. Once we were done buying clothes we went into the foodcourt to get some food. I am really hungry and food keeps me happy. After me and larry get our food we tried to find a table and thats when we saw Mechi and draya. She always look good in anything that she put on. I was about to walk over there but then i saw some dude come up to her and give her hug. She was smiling hard like she had moved on from liking me.

Larry: bro you alright?

Laurent: yea I'm fine *turns head to larry*

Larry: i see you eyeing her down. Are you ready to finally admit that you like her.

Laurent: who said i like her!?

Larey: come on bro i can see it in your eyes and your my twin brother you cant fool me.

Laurent: i dont like her. Now lets go find somewhere to sit.

We finally sat at a table and started eating. all i could do was think about draya. I watched as she was talking to that boy and smiling like crazy. It made me mad to see her with another dude. That could've been me and her. Maybe larry was right about me bringing my past situations into the future but i wasn't seeing that. The real question is why do i care who she's with or talking to? I care because i've been pushing her away and making her seem like a whore and she really liked me.
———————————————-
Mechi POV
Yea i saw larry at the mall today but i know he wasn't going to speak because of his brother. Thankfully he texted me and apologized. Larry is really weighing on me. I like him a lot. He said he was outside the dressing room waiting to talk to me. I let him in. I know he's going to ask about today. I can feel it. Luckily draya aint in here. She must with her man.

Larry: hey mech *kiss* you look beautiful.

Mechi: thank you *smiles* you look good too. Why you got on this shirt showing that lil sexy body of yours. *touches chest*

Larry: dint start something you cant finish. *devilish smirk* i'll have you screaming for help *touches mechi's back*

Mechi: slow down hot shot. We aint even a couple.

Larry: not yet. *kisses neck*

Draya: can you two get a room.

I didn't even hear draya walk in. She looks so happy and excited. Her boo must be here. She dancing and shit like active three year old.

Larry: hey to you too draya.

Draya: hey larry. *smiles*

Mechi: why you so excited? Kevin must be here.

Draya: yes kevin is here. Damn its been so long since i've seen him. He is fine as hell.

Larry: who is kevin?
————————————
Laurent POV
Im sitting at the dj booth waiting for larry to get back from whatever he was doing. He came out of the hallway and sat next to me. Dj tellz started to announce the next stripper come out. When i saw draya come out of the hallway she went up to that nigga from earlier at the mall and gave him a hug and he kissed her. I was upset that she was all over him. She got off of him and went on stage with mechi and they started doing their pole dance was dj tellz played the music. She looked so good up there dancing and moving her hips. I was so excited that i started cheering her on along with the rest of the crowd. I could feel larry starring at me but i didn't care.

Larry: i see you bro. I knew you like her.

Laurent: i cant cheer her on for a minute without you thinking i like her.

Larry: because you do like her and you feeling guilty about what you said to her.

Laurent: i dont feel guilty at all. I said what i said and i meant it. Now stop aggravating me and wake up for once because sooner or later you're gonna realize that Mechi is a whore as well.

I mean i kinda feel guilty but then i dont know if i should feel guilty. Im speaking the truth and he wont hear me out. I think she is a whore and i dont care if she did like me. Just because she has feelings for me doesn't change the fact she fuck every dude in here. I mean i never seen her do it but that doesn't mean she aint do it. I mean come on she's beautiful, fine as hell, got a fat ass and a feisty attitude. The dudes up in here probably couldn't wait to fuck her in the private rooms.
—————————————
Draya POV
The crowd was going crazy when me and mechi finished our "TOUCHDOWN" performance. Me and Mechi went to the room to get our things and larry came in with laurent. I didn't even pay him no mind i just put my money in my bag and continued to finish packing. Before i could walk out kevin came in and hugged me tight. I saw laurent starring but i didn't care.

Kevin: baby you were great out there. I was so amused. *kiss*

Draya: thanks kev. *smiles*

Kevin: how about i take you on a date Friday.

Draya: really? *smiles hard* why now?

Kevin: yea it's gonna be amazing. I havent seen you in a long time and you know i've always liked you more than friends. *smiles* i want to do something special for you.

Draya: yes. I would love to go on a date with you.