Kevin

Kyra POV
I put kevin out of my house and filed for a divorce. This nigga was cheating on me with a stripper and i think she knew about it thats why i tried to beat her ass. She gone get it cuz i aint done with her ass. She only got me cuz i wasn't paying attention. I have bruises and cuts on me that i have been having to clean up for the longest. He always tries to come back and apologizes but it never works. That mother fucker can keep his bullshit. I found me a new man and he is much better than Kevin cheating ass.

???: you ready baby? *kiss*

Kyra: yea i'm ready.
——————
Draya POV
I love it when Laurent takes me on simple dates. It makes me happy to know that he really cares about me and how he feels. We still not together but we act like we are. We kiss, buy each other gifts, go out on dates, hold hands, spend nights by each other. I haven't really gotten to the point where i wanna say that i will be his girlfriend. He has asked me a few times but i always say "can you give me sometime to think". I just don't want to push for the relationship and he winds up hurting me. I know i might be thinking to deep about it but thats just how i feel.

I opened my room door to find Laurent wet and naked. Damn he looks like walking sex. I was just standing there admiring every part of his body from his hair to his feet. He's so tall and so fine. I bit my lip in lust and pleasure just wanting to take him right now. I was so far gone that i didn't even realize he was looking at me. When he screamed my name i looked up and saw that he had a towel on. Damn.

Laurent: you like what you see?

There he goes with that sexy smirk of his.

Draya: oh... uh... this is awkward.

Laurent: no time for be shy baby. If you want i can take the towel off.

Draya: no.. um. I started fan myself cuz i was getting extremely hot. I'm going downstairs and make some breakfast for us.

Laurent: baby i know what i want for breakfast and it aint your food.

Why is he teasing me like this. Im getting so wet in my panties. If i don't leave this room right now he might see another side of me. i turn around i feel Laurent wrap his arms around me and i can feel his dick print. This nigga got a pole on him. He turns me around and whispers sexual shit in my ears. He knows exactly how to turn me on. Im forgetting why i didn't make him my man yet. He turns me around and takes my dress off seeing me without any panties on. Aint no telling what he gonna do next.

Laurent: baby why you no have any panties on?

Draya: ...

Laurent: were you waiting for papi to give you those longs strokes?

Draya: he got me panting like crazy. I can feel my juices running down between my thighs. Uh

Laurent: no need to worry baby i wont do nothing.

Draya: whew.

Laurent: yet.

Laurent POV
When i look at it i just wanna leave it there in one peace but then i wanna tear it up and show no mercy. Its so fat and wet and juicy. Two lil plump lips that need my attention.

Laurent: lemme take care of you baby

Draya: uh okay

I carry her to the bed and lay her on her stomach. I spread her legs and start to rub her body all over. I can tell she was little tense from earlier so its only right that i release some of that tension. When i reach her inner thigh i slowly make my way to her perfectly shaped pussy. She lets out a moan while I'm rubbing it and making circles on it. I love it when she moans it makes me horny.

Laurent: how does this feel baby?

Draya: it feels good lau.... please don't stop.

Laurent: don't stop what?

I watch her as she starts to close her eyes and bite her bottom lip. I push her bottom half up and put her into a doggy style position. My baby got a beautiful arch and her ass sit so right in the air. I start to dry fuck her and listen to her moan like I'm giving her the dick. She must really want it bad. I sit the tip on her pussy and listen as she wines a little. Will she let papi give her the dick.