Fidget spinner

Draya
The club was packed tonight. We made a-lot of money tonight. A lot of the customers tried to holla at me and mechi. I really didn't pay them no mind because this happens everyday. Who wouldn't wanna talk to us especially on a busy night. Lau and larry couldn't make it this week cuz they have a workshop in australia. I wish my baby could be here too cheer me up. I have to see these hating ass bitches everyday and listen to them talk shit about us. I hate these whores. Here comes mini washed up ass now.

Mini: where is yo so called boyfriend. Looks like he left you too.

Draya: waiting at home for me. Don't you have another rock to crawl under?

Mini: spare me with the bullshit. Laurent is only with you because he feels sorry for you.

Draya: i didn't know someone could hate this much because she is boyfriendless. Who wants a hoe like you?

Mini: your man wants me. He was in my bed last night.

This bitch thinks that her words can hurt me well she got another thing coming. I just listened to her talk bull shit about how she is fucking Laurent and how she is with him and he aint with me. If laurent wanted her he wouldve left me by now and thats not gonna happen. Once she stopped to catch her breath i started walking away. I got money to make and i don't have time for her assery

Laurent
Things have been going good for us. We getting club appearances, more workshops for the future, we even going on tour with monster in 6 months. Right now me and larry are doing a workshop we just finished both parts and now its time for the after party. All of our fans looks excited and i love our fans. They are what keep us together.

Larry: bro these kids can dance.

Lau: yea we should do a les twins tour with a few kids.

Larry: we should.

Fan: hi larry and laurent you both are amazing dancers and really hot... are you two single?

This random fan came up to us and started touching our shoulders. We backed away a little so she could stop touching.

Laurent: sorry but we are both taken. If you follow us on social media you would see that we post our girlfriends up there.

Fan: you never did that with Jessica and melissa.

Larry: they are the past and this is the future. So if you excuse us we have some dancing to do.

Laurent: she tripping bro. Who she think she is touching us? And why she bring up jessica and melissa?

Larry: who knows why. I gonna go call my baby right quick. I be right back.

Draya
Me and mechi were on the phone with larry seems like they are having a good time. I wish i could see my baby. I really want him here. I came back out of the dressing room only to find Kevin here with a bouquet of flowers. Is this nigga serious.