Missing Everyone//rewritten//edited//

Courtney looked at the ultrasound picture and couldn't believe Cheryl was right, she was having a boy. Someone snapped the picture out her hand and started laughing. "Ha, what did I tell you Courtney, you're having a boy!" Cheryl laughed, giving Courtney back the picture.

Courtney grinned and kept the picture in her purse, "I was worried I would have to return all those boy clothes to the store!" Cheryl sipped her tea, "I'm never wrong, so if you and your man decide to have another one, just tell me alright."

Courtney only looked down her tea, she didn't think she'd have another one, her little boy may be the only child she'll have. Cheryl looked worried, ''Did I say anything wrong, Courtney?" Courtney looked up with tears, "My baby father died...I, I can't have more kids,'' Courtney lied.

"I was being blamed for his death back in America, that's why I came here," Courtney cried. She couldn't believe she was lying to her new friend. But, she felt too embarrassed to say her best friend that had another family got her knocked up.

Cheryl hugged Courtney, "You poor thing, it's okay, don't cry. It can be bad for the baby, you have to be happy, don't you think that the father would want his baby to come out healthy and happy?"

Courtney nodded her head, "I just miss all my friends I left behind, you know. Sometimes I wish, I could just go back and change everything."