She's Coming Back//rewritten//not edited//

Shayne smiled as he reads the postcard Eric sent him, after five years of just seeing pictures, he was finally going to see his son.

"What are you smiling at, darling?" His wife asked. Shayne looked up at her with tears threatening to fall out, "I'm going to meet my son, Courtney is coming back soon with my son!"

After two years of Shayne keeping his son a secret, Shayne had finally told his wife the truth.

She was disappointed with Shayne for a few months, but learned to forgive him and love him like she truly did.

But, she was scared that Courtney would come back, what if Shayne tried to sleep with her again or she with him.

She was scared to lose Shayne again, especially now that she was carrying their second child.

Shayne looked at his wife panic look, he brought her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her, resting them on top of her now round belly.

"Don't worry, I love you and only love. I just want to meet my son, nothing else will happen between Courtney and I, I'm happily married and so is she."

This fact didn't calm his wife down though, but for the sake of her health and baby's health, she was going to trust her husband.