Where is she//rewritten//edited//

Eric came back to America, he wanted to finish off a few things before he went back to Courtney's side. He retired from his job and finished a few paper works he had left unfinished or untouched.

"Eric?"

Eric turns around to see Olivia, he smiled but then frowned when he saw the angry look on her face. Olivia stomps towards him and slaps him across the face. He founded himself boiling in anger, "Olivia, what the hell!"

Olivia shoves her phone into his face, it was his social media profile, he had posted pictures of random scenarios. Random things, such as his hand over Courtney's now baby bump, or him holding hands with Courtney, small things as those.

Eric smiled, "Are you that dumbfounded and angry over that, Olivia?" Olivia couldn't believe that Eric had moved on so fast. In her mind, how could he forget Courtney that fast and move on to another girl and start a family?

But, from all the anger, she didn't realize that, even if Eric was with a pregnant woman, the child wouldn't even be his. The woman was clearly five or six months along. Courtney left five months ago. But, Eric stood there and let Olivia take out all her anger and frustration out on him.

"Where is she, Eric!" Olivia cried. "I know you know, just please tell me!" Eric shook his head, "I can't tell you, Olivia, she'll come back when she wants to." Olivia looked up at Eric, "So, you do know? Is that her in the picture? Is that your child?"

Eric frowned, "If it were, do you think Courtney would've left all of a sudden?" Olivia cried in disbelief, "Who's the father then? How could you forgive just like that?" Eric walked away but looked back, "Love blinds you, Olivia."