TEN

I believe you are the ones who invaded my depot?" Chervobskii asked cocking his head. "And you thought you could get away." He gave a small laugh. "It's amazing, the power of a .50 cal."

"You got vat you deserved!" Jörg exclaimed. "You're a monster!"

Chervobskii gave him an odd look. Amy couldn't discern whether it was anger or amusement. He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you can say that all you want, but I believe that destroying another man's business is all but astounding, for lack of a better word."

Amy couldn't tell what Chervobskii planned to do next. Did he know she was who she was? He couldn't, or else he would have mentioned it by now.

"Vat do you plan to do?" Jörg asked. "Kill us all?"

"No," Chervobskii said. "Only one will die."

Amy's whole body quivered. Chervobskii handed his rifle over to a soldier. He pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Jörg's head.

"Goodbye, Jörg," Chervobskii pulled the trigger. Jörg's body flew back and hit the ground. He was dead.

A car pulled up. Soldiers came out harboring Angelina. Angelina was shouting to be let go until they brought her to the horrific scene. She gasped.

"Jörg!" Angelina looked like a wave of emotions hit her in a second.

Ginger was fighting back the urge to lunge at Chervobskii or run away, Amy couldn't really tell.

"Now, who is this?" Chervobskii asked, walking over to Angelina, who was being held by both arms.

"She assisted the terrorists, sir," one of the soldiers said, making no eye contact with Chervobskii.

"Ah," Chervobskii said rather calmly. "I do believe we have a place for you." He began stroking her hair and face. Angelina looked embarrassed and humiliated. "Yes... You'll do nicely..."

"You're sick!" Amy shouted without thought.

Chervobskii quickly turned his head, as if just now noticing Amy was there. "And who might you be, young girl?" He walked toward her and crouched down, making his face level with hers.

Amy couldn't give her real name. Just in case. "Julia."

"Well, Julia," Chervobskii said, "I'm positive that you and her-" he pointed to Angelina, "-will make fine... servants."

"Fuck you," Amy stared into his eyes.

Chervobskii chuckled. "Whatever you say."

Chervobskii stood up and walked away. He said something in Russian and before Amy knew it, she had a bag over her head.

Amy found herself being sat down. It was a wooden chair, Amy could only discern that. She heard more wooden chairs being pulled across a cement ground. After a couple minutes, she heard the clanging of plates and silverware. This especially confused Amy. Before she knew it, the bag had been tugged off of her head.

Amy found herself at a small, square dinner table. On Amy's right sat Angelina, on her left was Ginger, and directly in front of her sat Chervobskii, a napkin tucked into his shirt.

"Sorry about the restraints," Chervobskii said. Amy looked down and realized that she and the other two were being held down by a rope tied to the chair. "I hope you understand."

"What the fuck?" Amy said under her breath. "Where are we?"

"Dinner," Chervobskii said nonchalantly. "I do believe you'll know better than to do anything stupid, so I left your hands untied. Failure to do so will end brutally. I think that sounds fair enough, yes?"