EPILOGUE

Collin, a man of twenty-two, stepped up to the plaque. It told of how his sister died there after she saved the island. The entire place had become a tourist attraction, telling of how Amy had saved the entire island from slavers.

After the Italian government arrived, they helped fight off the rest of the slavers. They picked up Collin as well, who told them everything he knew. When they couldn't get the full story from him, they began asking natives of the island. They told a grand story of all the trials and tribulations that Amy, an American who had wanted to travel to Italy, faced. They talked about how she defeated James and many of his minions, escaped from his once thought inescapable prison, and everything else.

Collin was not entirely fond that the place had become a tourist attraction, but he understood why. The story was popular worldwide. The past ten years were full of people just talking about it and praising Amy for her bravery. Collin was a bit of a local celebrity, although he didn't want to be one. People always came up to him, asking for pictures, autographs, and the sort.

A plaque had been placed at Amy's final resting place, now known as "Hero's Fall" by the natives. It commemorated her for her actions. Collin decided to come back on the tenth anniversary of her death to talk to her.

"Hi, Amy. I dunno if you can hear me, but I wanted to do this anyway. I just wanted to thank you for giving me a chance at having a full life, something you didn't get. It really means a lot to me. Things are alright at home now. The family's starting to accept your death. For about five years, mom was just in such grief, though. Anyway, I want you to know that what you did was... it took courage. You've really inspired me to live life. Oh, and before I forget, you've got a niece. Yeah, she's only a year old, and she's the most beautiful thing in the world. Oddly enough, I'm betting she'll have your hair. I have to get going now. That's all I wanted to say. Thanks, Amy. I really mean it. Goodbye.

"I love you."