Chapter 9

Malaysia

"Benny, you know I'm just trying to make some quick money," I explained to Benny, one of the oldest and most influential OG's that ran the streets years ago when gangs and drugs really started getting popular around here. But once King left the game things started slowing down, so Benny plans on making a reappearance to fix things around the city, starting with the sex industry. That's what I'm trying to get into since it's easy and a way for me to really earn my money.

"And you know I don't want little girls out on the streets," He replied for the hundredth time. "Do you know how much trouble I can get into if the Feds catch me? Do you know how much jail time I'll be facing if I get caught?"

"I'm aware of that but I just want some money."

"What happened to that other nigga you were running around with?" He asked. 

I rolled my eyes as I sank back into the seat I was sitting in. "You mean Allen?" I asked, referring to my old Sugar Daddy who had been supplying me with anything I wanted for the past year or so, only in exchange for me reaching his sexual desires. 

Benny nodded his head. "Yeah, him."

"He left. Tal'm 'bout he had to tend to one of his baby Mama's over in Philadelphia."

"Is he coming back?" Benny asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. He said he was but that was about a month ago and I'm out of money now. So, do you have a job for me?" 

"You already know my rules about hiring young girls. Why don't you get a job over at Pleasure Town?" He asked.

"You already know I can't," I mocked him. "My uncle runs the placed and he'll kill me if I even step foot in his club, let alone beg for a job as a stripper."

"Well go to another club around the area."

I shook my head. "Obviously you don't understand. If I'm going to be working I want to work somewhere that has customers coming through it on the regular. If it ain't Pleasure Town then nobody's going to step foot inside of it. That's why I'm trying to work for you. I'm too young to get a job in the club so let me sell what I got on the streets," I replied.

"And if I say yes what do I get?" He asked, leaning back in his seat.

I knew by the way his eyes were looking that he was looking for a way to get in my pants but I was determined. If pleasing Benny meant getting a job and getting some money then I'd do it. My parents don't give me an allowance and I hate having to beg them for money, so if this is the only way that I'll ever get any money then I plan on doing anything to get it. 

I smirked. "Anything you want Benny."

"Anything?" He asked, making sure I was positive about my response.

I nodded my head as I stood up and walked around to the back of the desk he was sitting at. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck before I began kissing him, just trying to seduce him like my other victims. As I continued kissing him, my hands found their way to the zipper on his suit pants. 

"You do know I have a wife, right?" He asked as he let me undress him in the middle of the office.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I know you have a wife, just like how I know about you messing around with your so called babysitter and assistant Peaches. She used to work in Pleasure Town with my uncle before he fired her," I informed him. "She's his left overs."

"Left overs my ass."

"You're fucking with Allen's left overs too," I teased, referring to myself, as I stroked him through his boxers. Right now, his manhood was standing straight up like it always did when I was around. As much as Benny wanted to deny he liked me, I knew he did. He couldn't keep himself from getting hard around me. I always see him poking through his pants.