Chapter 50

PART 50 AHHHHH! I am soooooo sorry for leaving this fan fiction, I hate the fact I'm not writing it I feel so bad but I made a post saying I felt really unmotivated about this fan fiction and I got a good suggestion from a user so hehehehehehe ;) enjoy.

Joel's POV.

Lizzie hasn't been all week apart from Monday, I hope she's okay. I've been texting her non stop and she's replying with strange answers. It's like she doesn't know me. I'll send her a post with something got to do with an inside joke we have and she just reply's with "same" or "cool." It's almost like she's not texting me anymore,  I hope she's okay. I want to give her space but I can't help but worry about her. I was thinking about stopping by her house after school. Maybe I should ask Maddie about it first.

I text Oli to see if he's with Maddie as they spend the morning together. "You with mads?" I ask and patiently wait for a reply. While waiting I head over to my locker to get my books. About five minutes later Oli reply's with "Yeah, you wanna meet up?" I finish off my books and tell Oli to meet me at the front entrance.

"Hey!" I smile standing next to Chloe and Oli. "Everything okay?" Oli asks. I think it was time to address the elephant in the room. "Well, kinda. Maddie where is Lizzie." Maddie looks down and fiddles with her fingers. "You haven't heard?" Maddie quietly mumbles.

"Heard what? Is she okay?" I feel my heart begin to race. Maddie look me in the eye and begins to tear up. "She never came home from school on Monday, my dad has reported her missing, last I heard from her, her and Jessica got in an argument. She said it was the worst one yet."

"Are you trying to say she ran away?" I ask. Maddie slowly nods, "it's all Jessica's fault." I think to myself for a moment. It doesn't seem like Lizzie to run off without a trace. She would at least give hints or talk to one of use about the argument. She didn't even mention it to me.

I walk away and head to the bathroom and text Lizzie.

Lizzie❤️
J: hey can you call right now, I need to talk to you. Something bad happened and I only trust you with it. I prefer to talk face to face so if you wanna meet up.
L: sorry can't meet up rn, I can talk on the phone tho.
J: okay.

Phone call:

J: hey.
L: Everything okay?

Lizzie's voice seemed dead. I could tell something was up.

J: uh aside from the fact I just found out my girlfriends gone missing everything's okay, how about you?

Lizzie takes a moment to respond.

L: Joel it's the sketchy guy from
*hangs up*

Lizzie's POV

"I trusted you to have one last phone call with him and you mess it up, how stupid are you?" Malcom hangs up the phone before I could get another word in. "I'm sorry, I just don't wanna be in here with a freak." I snap crossing my arms leaning up against the wall.

"What did you call me?" Malcom storms closer u til he has me pinned me to the wall. I sneer in his face. "You heard me." I say bluntly. He hit me across the face. "Don't you dare, right now I have all the power over you!" I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me.

"You know why I have you in here right?" Malcom says walking out locking the door behind him. "How is keeping me In here gonna save me, I'm going crazy!" I burry my head in my knees. He opens the hatches and sticks his head in. "Joel doesn't deserve you, now if you will, I have costumers." Malcom re-locked the room and began to talk to his costumers.

"It's okay Maddie, I'm sure she'll show up." I hear him say. I start to yell Maddie's name even though I know she won't hear me. I see my phone light up. It's a text from Joel. "You got cut off." He said.

"hey Siri text Joel I'm in the creepy shop." I yell hoping Siri picks up what I said. "Okay "Maddie's so much cooler than Lizzie" I'll text Joel and say I'm peeping in the cot!"

"That's Lizzie Siri." I hear Maddie say. I now realize I could get myself out of here. "hey Siri repeat after me, I need help. I'm in the back room!" I yell again. "I am kian, what's a vacuum." I face palm at Siri's attempt to repeat after me.

"Maddie, I know you miss her, but imagining that you're hearing her phone go off won't help, I'm sure she's okay."